<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2007, 08:04 PM   #616
country flag xXSarajevoXx

xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future xXSarajevoXx has a brilliant future
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

great ipek/mervana

I think it was too easy for them
xXSarajevoXx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2007, 08:25 PM   #617
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Diana ERIKSSON (SWE) def.Ipek SENOGLU (TUR) 3-6 6-3 7-6(7)
yok artık
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 08:44 PM   #618
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

that result is

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2007, 11:33 PM   #619
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Ipek
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:28 PM   #620
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all
Re: <<<< ?pek ?ENO?LU >>>>

hope she does much better next week! guess she just had a bad day... i believe in her

Last edited by kovazh : Nov 2nd, 2007 at 09:50 PM.
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2007, 10:55 PM   #621
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

Ipek is going to play two 10K in Great Britain. Actually, she was planning to play in Deauville after Redbridge but she obviously changed her mind. If she can have good results in UK, she'll probably move to Poitiers for continuing to raise her dubs ranking but if she loses to useless players again, it may push her to play in Israel instead of France or Poland because she wants some action in singles too.
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2007, 10:23 AM   #622
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

good news... thanx!
Old Nov 5th, 2007, 11:03 AM   #623
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Nice decision.

She needs bit of luck in her singles draw at big events and luck in matches at smaller events too where she is lacking at the moment.

Hopefully she will have a nice event in Redbridge to start with.
Old Nov 5th, 2007, 11:57 AM   #624
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

thanks equus...
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 09:26 AM   #625
country flag hakush...

ipek yaklaşık olarak 10 günden beri bayağı bir gripmiş.hasta olarak çıkmış maçlara...
Old Nov 12th, 2007, 09:59 PM   #626
country flag kovazh

Re: <<<< ?pek ?ENO?LU >>>>

gecmis olsun
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 10:19 PM   #627
country flag kadirelf

kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light

sanırım ipek ve pemra sezonu kapattı ikiside önümüzdeki hafta katılacakları turnuvalardan çekildiler. Umarım ipek aus open a katılır çiftlerde derecesi yetiyor.
Old Nov 16th, 2007, 07:00 AM   #628
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Bence son bi turnuva yapabilirler o da 75000 lik Dubai. Orada çağla da olacak ama şu anda yine de emin diilmiş.
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2007, 09:27 AM   #629
country flag hakush...

http://hurarsiv.hurriyet.com.tr/gost...?docid=7872430

sanırsam ipek artık sadece çift oynayacak...bu sene en az 15 turnuvada mervana ile oynamayı planlıyor...sponsoru yok...
Old Dec 16th, 2007, 08:52 AM   #630
country flag hakush...

İpek'e yukarıdaki yazıdan sonra mail attım yazının dğruluğu hakkında.cevap olarak teklere ara verdiğini,çiftlerde çok daha başarılı yerlerde olabilmek için çiftlere tam olarak odaklanmak istediğini,iki sene içinde ilk 30 da olmayı hedeflediğini,hala sponsoru olmadığını bu durumun baya canını sıktığını söyledi.