<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 14th, 2004, 01:11 PM   #31
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Evren do you know,will Pemra Ozgen and Ipek Senoglu play doubles together $25.000 Ra'anana?i saw both of them in the entry list...
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2004, 01:13 PM   #32
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
She May Not. Since I Thinkpemra Will Paly Again With Gabriela Velsco-andreu. And Ipek Will Play With A Higher Player. But It Is Possible That They Will Play Together.
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2004, 01:21 PM   #33
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Ipek Senoglu Mailed me now That Raanana Will Be The Last Tournament For This Year. She Will Be In Sydney And Australian Open Next Year. But Her Partner Is Not Certain By Now
Old Nov 24th, 2004, 04:54 PM   #34
country flag Tenisci

[IMG]http://www.ipeksenoglu.com/images/ipekcosmo01.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by Tenisci : Nov 25th, 2004 at 05:58 PM.
Old Nov 24th, 2004, 04:55 PM   #35
country flag Tenisci

RAANANA

SINGLES

ROUND 1 (2) BAHIA MOUHTASSINE (MAR) def. IPEK SENOGLU (TUR) 63 61

DOUBLES

ROUND 1 (3) MOUHTASSINE (MAR) / SENOGLU (TUR) defeated GERLOVA (CZE) / SAVRANSKY (ISR) 26 63 63
QF (3) MOUHTASSINE (MAR) / SENOGLU (TUR) defeated OZGEN (TUR) / TIMOTIC (SCG) 63 62
SF (3) MOUHTASSINE (MAR) / SENOGLU (TUR) defeated AZARENKA (BLR) / KUDRYAVTSEVA (RUS) 64 36 64
F

Last edited by Tenisci : Dec 3rd, 2004 at 11:59 AM.
Old Dec 2nd, 2004, 03:54 PM   #36
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Ipek,just reached another doubles final this year in Raanana in Israel.But i wanna give statistics about her year.I hope so she will win her last tournement of the year.
Doubles(36-16-include Raanana Final)
Winner
$25.000-Beijing(With Dekmeijere)
$25.000-Tongliao(With Dekmeijere)
$50.000-Los Gatos(With Arvidsson)
Runner-Up
$25.000-Poza Rica(With Cravero)
$50.000-Beijing(With Dekmeijere)
$25.000-Jersey(With Van Exel)
$25.000-Glasgow(With Curran)
$25.000-Istanbul 4(With Woerle)
$25.000-Raanana(With Mouhtassine)
3rd Round
US Open(With Granville)
QF
Montreal(With Alves)
Vancouver(With Granville)
And she finished 2003 at 223rd place,now at 102nd.she saw career high 98th place.

Singles,isnt bright as doubles but some great efforts in the year.
Win-Loss:24-25
Runner-Up:
$10.000-Morelia(Lost Garbelotto)
$25.000-Istanbul 4(Lost Nemeth)
QF
$25.000-Beijing,Tongliao,Wulanhaote
She also played against Rita Grande at Qualifying of Canadian Open lost 3-6/7-6(3)/7-6(4)
But she started the year at 322,now 306.she saw career high at 293.
Highest player played this year, Worlds no 85 Rita Grande at Montreal,highest win this season against no 188 Hanna Nooni at Istanbul
Career high player ever played i think Anne Kremer at Fed Cup when Anne ranked at 20,Ipek lost 6-3/6-2.and Rita Grande,highest ever winner is also Hanna Nooni.

Great year for her 2004,best of luck for 2005

Last edited by tobias : Dec 21st, 2004 at 03:13 PM.
tobi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 06:30 PM   #37
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
I just wanted to post this again

That's quite unbelivable but today I met her
I was taking some pictures of Lazar Magdninchev (who won the sattelite circuit in Israel today) when she asked me to email her the pictures, because Lazar is "like a brother to her". We chatted for a few minutes and she's really nice, I told her of the article (her first reaction was "oh my, an article, they always write shit about me"), then I told her that she was described as Turkey's best ever tennis player, and she smiled and said "oh, finally something positive".

Just had a good time. Took a picture with her, but I won't post it as we both look pretty bad there and it's too big anyways lol

She's playing in the doubles final tommorow, hope I'll be able to go and watch.
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 08:16 AM   #38
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

You are very lucky Nimi
Old Dec 10th, 2004, 03:07 PM   #39
country flag Tenisci

Hope You Will Do Very Well In Australia
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 01:17 PM   #40
country flag Tenisci

Ipek Senoglu Said To Me That The Tournaments She Will Play Next Year Are Not Certain Now. But She Wants To Play In Australian Open And Tokyo [Pan Pasific]
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM   #41
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Evren,she will play doubles at both of them,thats for sure,but will she play at qualifying draw of Australian Open and Pan Pacific Open?i dont think so.
She want to play doubles at Wta tour events but she has to play at $25 or $50K sometimes $10K Tournements to improve her singles game,what will she do in 2005?
Travel with Laura Granville for big events(Grand Slams,Indian Wells,Miami ext...)doubles,or go with her single calendar as like as 2004? Do you know something about it?
Old Dec 18th, 2004, 08:30 AM   #42
country flag Tenisci

I Dont Know That She Will Play With Granville Again Or Not. I Didnt Ask Her That She Will Concentrate On Her Singles Or Doubles Games. Also There Isn Not qualifying draw In Aus Open. So She Will Play DirectlyBut You Can Ask Her. You Know Her Adress. She Will Definetely Answers, My Friend
Old Dec 18th, 2004, 01:58 PM   #43
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evren
I Dont Know That She Will Play With Granville Again Or Not. I Didnt Ask Her That She Will Concentrate On Her Singles Or Doubles Games. Also There Isn Not qualifying draw In Aus Open. So She Will Play DirectlyBut You Can Ask Her. You Know Her Adress. She Will Definetely Answers, My Friend
ok,i will ask her with e-mail ,can you give me her e-mail address again please...
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 07:59 AM   #44
country flag Tenisci

ipek@ipeksenoglu.com
Old Dec 21st, 2004, 01:12 PM   #45
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Ipek will be 74th player on alternates list of Australian Open
But good luck for doubles,i am hopeful for great results