<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2006, 12:41 AM   #301
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck to Ipek in Batumi

in MD and #2 seed in doubles
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2006, 09:17 AM   #302
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
some Senoglu photos from China

Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 12:14 PM   #303
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Ipek is on final of $25K Batumi event

Will play today.
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 04:01 PM   #304
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
ipek won doubles with Cetkovska 64 36 64
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 04:35 PM   #305
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Congrats to Ipek for the doubles title in Batumi
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 11:21 PM   #306
country flag Hakeem

Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all
İpek

Just finish the season with that kind of form and we want to see top level İpek @top level events in 2007..!

Martina Hingis - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Jelena Dokic - Lucie Safarova

www.TenisTurkiye.com
"The Address of Tennis in Turkey"
Hakeem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 10:03 PM   #307
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Congratulations Ipek

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Swiss Ivo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 09:44 AM   #308
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
congrats with title
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:53 AM   #309
country flag kadirelf

kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light kadirelf is a glorious beacon of light
09/10/2006 wta ranking

SİNGLES
419 (475) OZGEN, PEMRA TUR 39.75
589 (650) SENOGLU, IPEK TUR 21.00
691 (692) BUYUKAKCAY, CAGLA TUR 15.50
1262 (1266) BENLI, EYLUL TUR 3.25

DOUBLES

269 (311) SENOGLU, IPEK TUR 97.00
449 (513) OZGEN, PEMRA TUR 41.50
697 (699) BUYUKAKCAY, CAGLA TUR 15.00

GO İPEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AND PEMRA AND ÇAĞLA AND EYLUL
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 02:40 PM   #310
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future
İpek will play 4 tourney in a row . these are

25K British events,25K İstanbul(İ ll watch her ) and 10K Stockholm(it s now obvious she wants a singles title before concentrate on dubs) .
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 11:38 PM   #311
country flag Hakeem

Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all Hakeem is a name known to all
Jersey 25.000$

İpek @ the semi's with Shamayko.

Come on girl take the title !

Martina Hingis - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Jelena Dokic - Lucie Safarova

www.TenisTurkiye.com
"The Address of Tennis in Turkey"
Hakeem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 12:07 PM   #312
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackButterfly
İpek will play 4 tourney in a row . these are

25K British events,25K İstanbul(İ ll watch her ) and 10K Stockholm(it s now obvious she wants a singles title before concentrate on dubs) .

she won't play in Stockholm.she's going to play 50k Shanghai

Last edited by hakush... : Oct 17th, 2006 at 02:09 PM.
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 02:11 PM   #313
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
06 Nov;
10k Redbridge
25k Toronto

Last edited by hakush... : Oct 22nd, 2006 at 09:55 AM.
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 07:17 PM   #314
country flag hakush...

please take the double title in İstanbul!!
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 10:28 PM   #315
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

good luck to Ipek in Istanbul