<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2006, 08:21 AM   #211
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
from Isreal

She has changed her hair color
Nice pic Evo! Thanks!

Ipek changed her hair-style, and Evren changed his country!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Swiss Ivo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2006, 09:16 AM   #212
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Ivo
Nice pic Evo! Thanks!

Ipek changed her hair-style, and Evren changed his country!
hehe Why arent u in MSN ?
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 09:30 AM   #213
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Istanbul Cup courts near the sea

Old Mar 13th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #214
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Now, Evo is a Swiss, and before he was from Argentina!

And his location, is now the Romandie!

But at all, Evren is not a Swiss name!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 13th, 2006, 03:31 PM   #215
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
Now, Evo is a Swiss, and before he was from Argentina!

And his location, is now the Romandie!

But at all, Evren is not a Swiss name!

I am using all the flags
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 11:37 AM   #216
country flag Swiss Ivo

O.K., Evren! I see, Evo is also like a Swiss name! It`s something like Ivo!

We have 3 typical swiss names in my country!
Roger, for the Romandie! Ivo, for Ticino. And Beat, for the Suisse-Allamagne.
O.K., Evren we will naturalize you in my country! Your location is Lugano(Ticino)!
But what`s about Ipek?

If she want we will naturalize Ipek also, like Amélie Mauresmo!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 14th, 2006, 01:22 PM   #217
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
O.K., Evren! I see, Evo is also like a Swiss name! It`s something like Ivo!

We have 3 typical swiss names in my country!
Roger, for the Romandie! Ivo, for Ticino. And Beat, for the Suisse-Allamagne.
O.K., Evren we will naturalize you in my country! Your location is Lugano(Ticino)!
But what`s about Ipek?

If she want we will naturalize Ipek also, like Amélie Mauresmo!
OK I am changing my flag into Turkish again

Dint understand about your sentenceabout Ipek ??

Btw, she mailed me and she prays to God to be great again as she was in 2004. She says she has a lot of way to go
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 02:29 PM   #218
country flag Swiss Ivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
OK I am changing my flag into Turkish again

Dint understand about your sentenceabout Ipek ??

Btw, she mailed me and she prays to God to be great again as she was in 2004. She says she has a lot of way to go
I meaned,
now you`re a Swiss!
Amélie Mauresmo lives till more then 10 years in Switzerland!
Amél has also a Swiss Passport!
Now, it`s Ipek`s turn!

Thanks a lot for the interview with Ipek!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 14th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #219
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
I meaned,
now you`re a Swiss!
Amélie Mauresmo lives till more then 10 years in Switzerland!
Amél has also a Swiss Passport!
Now, it`s Ipek`s turn!

Thanks a lot for the interview with Ipek!
She can be USA citizen . Since they invited her.
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 06:42 PM   #220
country flag Tenisci

Ipek Şenoğlu (TUR) and Emmanuelle Gagliardi (SUI) together

Old Mar 17th, 2006, 07:24 AM   #221
country flag Swiss Ivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
Ipek Şenoğlu (TUR) and Emmanuelle Gagliardi (SUI) together

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Mar 24th, 2006, 07:13 PM   #222
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
good luck Ipek on her next tournement

Top 100 in doubles calling for you
Old Mar 24th, 2006, 07:29 PM   #223
country flag Tenisci

Schedule

ITF/Bath 1-GBR
ITF/Bath 2-GBR
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:16 PM   #224
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
good luck ipek!!!
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 06:46 PM   #225
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Ipek will play Philipa Reakes in Bath 1

go go go Ipek