<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2011, 06:19 PM   #2161
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

She is playing doubles with Camerin in Biella
Bye in first round but possible second round against Voracova and Husarova Very tough draw
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2011, 06:24 PM   #2162
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

good luck
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #2163
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

(1)Bratchikova/Jurak (RUS/CRO) v Hristea/Iova (ROU/ROU)
(wc)Shinikova/Tomova (BUL/BUL) v Kostova/Pawlowa-Dimitrova (BUL/BUL)
(4)Bogdan/Voegele (ROU/SUI) v Castano/Costas-Moreira (COL/ESP)
Karatantcheva/Oprandi (KAZ/ITA) v (wc)Hristova/Vangelova (BUL/BUL)

Cadantu/Olaru (ROU/ROU) v Bulgakova/Kucova (HUN/SVK)
(3)Fichman/Pous-Tio (CAN/ESP) v Buyukakcay/Wienerova (TUR/SVK)
Boev/Terziyska (BEL/BUL) v (wc)Dimitrova/Jetcheva (BUL/BUL)
(2)Cornet/Senoglu (FRA/TUR) v Arruabarrena-Vecino/Cabeza-Candela (ESP/ESP)

Both Alize and İpek's services are ok,i will wait and see
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #2164
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

They lost.
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #2165
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 09:35 PM   #2166
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

İpek wanted to play at St. Malo but she is injured and this is end of the season( she wants to play at 50k Ankara,but not certain)
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 07:26 AM   #2167
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
İpek wanted to play at St. Malo but she is injured and this is end of the season( she wants to play at 50k Ankara,but not certain)
I didn't know that Hope to see her in Ankara.
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 09:31 AM   #2168
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

So nice - & lucky - to get a tweet back from Ipek. Complimented her & the team on her videos for the Road to Istanbul this year. Very well put together & I watched all eight...despite not knowing a word of Turkish! There were of course English segments & interviews which I was able to follow & I had a pretty good idea of what was going on from the pictures anyway! Besides, always a pleasure to follow the lovely Ipek!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #2169
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
So nice - & lucky - to get a tweet back from Ipek. Complimented her & the team on her videos for the Road to Istanbul this year. Very well put together & I watched all eight...despite not knowing a word of Turkish! There were of course English segments & interviews which I was able to follow & I had a pretty good idea of what was going on from the pictures anyway! Besides, always a pleasure to follow the lovely Ipek!

Old Dec 4th, 2011, 09:54 AM   #2170
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
I also tweeted Ipek about that and she replied almost immediately. I loved the one from Wimbledon and she seems a natural in front of the camera.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #2171
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

I think a career in broadcasting post-tennis awaits Peki...either in sport or tourism!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 03:29 PM   #2172
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 07:20 AM   #2173
country flag Tenisci

She is playing in Ankara.
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 01:21 PM   #2174
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

R1: (2)Savchuk/Senoglu (UKR/TUR) v Larriere/Mladenovic (FRA/FRA)
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #2175
country flag hakush...

Best of luck !