<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2011, 07:23 PM   #2116
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2011, 01:54 PM   #2117
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Bükreş;

(4)Camerin/Senoglu (ITA/TUR) v Klemenschits/Voegele (AUT/SUI)

Best of luck!
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #2118
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 06:03 PM   #2119
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
Bükreş;

(4)Camerin/Senoglu (ITA/TUR) v Klemenschits/Voegele (AUT/SUI)

Best of luck!
won 61 76
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #2120
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great start

Old Jul 20th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #2121
country flag hakush...

won QF 63 36 10-7 2 more please!!

Last edited by hakush... : Jul 20th, 2011 at 02:59 PM.
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #2122
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Come on Ipek 2 more to title!
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 08:01 AM   #2123
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Hopefully revenge now for last week lose

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 08:06 AM   #2124
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Really bad schedule for them today. Her partner Camerin will play singles against Begu on Court 1 after that she is suitable rest but IMO the match will start around 3-4PM. I hope they wont be effected by the weather.

Good luck girls, take the revenge of previous tournament!!
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 12:12 PM   #2125
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

And MEC lost in 3 sets. Hopefully she will no be too tired.

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:20 PM   #2126
country flag Geekking

They won again! I called the tournament director and he said that they won in supertiebreak! I hope it is true!!!

THEY ARE IN FINAL

IPEK CONFIRMED THAT THEY WON!!! YES YES YES!!!

Last edited by Geekking : Jul 21st, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 04:41 PM   #2127
country flag hakush...

76 63 10-4

finally a final and one more please!!
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 05:56 PM   #2128
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

good news back to top 90
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 06:08 PM   #2129
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenisci View Post
good news back to top 90
Geçen sene 2 Ağustos haftası Kopenhag turnuvasındaki puanları sanırım bu hafta değil,sonraki hafta silinecek.O yüzden Amerika turu önemli top 90 için
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 06:13 PM   #2130
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
Geçen sene 2 Ağustos haftası Kopenhag turnuvasındaki puanları sanırım bu hafta değil,sonraki hafta silinecek.O yüzden Amerika turu önemli top 90 için
evet bu hafta 80 küsürler olur, ama sonra eger oynamazsa geri 90 lara gidiyo