<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2006, 05:30 PM   #196
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Next Tournaments

ITF/Ramat Hasharon-ISR
ITF/Raanana-ISR
ITF/Haifa-ISR
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 05:20 PM   #197
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Vale do Lobo

Last edited by Tenisci : Feb 14th, 2006 at 09:27 AM.
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 09:31 AM   #198
country flag Tenisci

The Spanish tennis player Carla Suarez-Navarro won her third international singles title (10.000 dollars tournaments) at the Vale do Lobo Ladies Open.

The 7th edition of this event, that counts for the WTA Tour world rankings, was dominated by Suarez-Navarro, the first seeded player in the singles main draw.

In the final, she beat the Turkish Ipek Senoglu by 6-2 and 6-3 in just 70 minutes. The 26 years-old unranked Senoglu is a star in her native country.

She was the first Turkish to play in a Grand Slam tournament, when she entered the Wimbledon qualifying doubles draw in 2004.

Later that year, she got in the doubles main draw of the US Open, and at the 2005 Australian Open she got injured and underwent surgery on May the 29th.

When she was recovering, she had the chance to play an exhibition match against Venus Williams on a tennis court specialy made on the Istambul Bridge. «It was a chance of a lifetime, but I agravated my injury», Senoglu admits.

Since then, she has lost all her singles ranking points and is trying to comme back. In the 2006 Vale do Lobo Ladies Open, her first tournament since November 2005, she won three qualifying rounds and four main draw rounds, reaching the final exausted. She was also a loser runner-up in the doubles draw. In the singles final, the powerfull game of the Suarez-Navarro just killed her.

«A lot of players from my country won events in Portugal and went on to have huge careers. I hope to become one of them», said Carla Suarez-Navarro, remembering Spanish idols such as Arantxa Sanchez, Emílio Sanchez, Sergi Bruguera, Carlos Costa, Albert Costa and Alberto Berasategui, among many others who had good wins in Portugal.
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 01:25 PM   #199
country flag Tenisci

ITF/Raanana-ISR

SINGLES

Qual 1 Ipek Şenoğlu (TUR) def. Martina Lautenschlager (SUI) 6-1 5-7 6-4
Qual 2 Ipek Şenoğlu (TUR) def. Stephanie Herz (NED) 3-6 7-6 (2) 6-4
Qual 3 Irina Khatsko (UKR) def. Ipek Şenoğlu (TUR) 6-2 7-5
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 01:29 PM   #200
country flag Tenisci

ITF/Raanana-ISR

DOUBLES

Round 1 [1] Senoglu/Velasco-Andreu (TUR/ESP) def. Agranovich/Shlomo (ISR/ISR) 6-3 6-2
QF [1] Senoglu/Velasco-Andreu (TUR/ESP) def. Semenova/Teterina (RUS/BLR) 6-2 6-4
SF [1] Senoglu/Velasco-Andreu (TUR/ESP) def. Eriksson/Touhimaa (SWE/FIN) 6-4 6-1
F [3] Gerlova/Raimrova (CZE/CZE) def. [1] Senoglu/Velasco-Andreu (TUR/ESP) 6-3 2-6 6-3

Last edited by Tenisci : Mar 5th, 2006 at 02:27 PM.
Old Mar 5th, 2006, 02:29 PM   #201
country flag Tenisci

ITF/Haifa-ISR

SINGLES

Qual 1 Ipek Şenoğlu (TUR) def. Sevil Alieva (AZE) 6-0 6-1
Qual 2 Ipek Şenoğlu (TUR) def. Thamara Jonkman (NED) 6-4 6-4

Last edited by Tenisci : Mar 7th, 2006 at 07:52 PM.
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 07:53 PM   #202
country flag Tenisci

ITF/Haifa-ISR

SINGLES

Round 1 Iryna Kuryanovich (BLR) def. [Q] Ipek Şenoğlu (TUR) 7-6(7) 6-0
Old Mar 7th, 2006, 07:53 PM   #203
country flag Tenisci

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 08:02 PM   #204
country flag Tenisci

Old Mar 8th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #205
country flag Tenisci

ITF/Haifa-ISR

DOUBLES

Round 1 Bye

QF [1] Şenoğlu/Velasco-Andreu (TUR/ESP) def. Jonkman/Nizri (NED/USA) 6-0 6-1
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 05:03 PM   #206
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Semifinal

Gabriela Velasco/İpek Şenoğlu def Alena Bayarchyk/Stephanie Herz 61 61
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2006, 05:04 PM   #207
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
final

(1)Senoglu/Velasco d. Kuryanovich/Levchenko 60 60
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 07:51 AM   #208
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo

Evo

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Swiss Ivo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 04:05 PM   #209
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
she's so nice!!
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 07:56 PM   #210
country flag Tenisci

from Israel

She has changed her hair color

Last edited by Tenisci : Mar 13th, 2006 at 10:31 AM.