<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 138 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2011, 02:33 PM   #2056
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

Awww.
She is gonna win the Olympic gold medal anyway.
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2011, 03:45 PM   #2057
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus View Post
Awww.
She is gonna win the Olympic gold medal anyway.
you are so funny
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #2058
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Tenisci is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #2059
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

These matchtiebreaks are killing me

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 11:42 AM   #2060
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
you are so funny
She's way funnier.
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 06:40 AM   #2061
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Fed Cup,Rome ...

edit:Rome with Sfar

Last edited by hakush... : Apr 30th, 2011 at 10:03 PM.
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 01:16 AM   #2062
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

She is still stuck with big WTA events...What Pelletier doing is much better,she also had problems to win matches at WTA tour and now she is back winning number of matches at 50k ITFs to build her confidence up and winning points...
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:38 PM   #2063
country flag hakush...

Rome;

Peer/Senoglu v (5)Kirilenko/Vesnina

nice partner but bad draw

best of luck!
Old May 8th, 2011, 05:24 PM   #2064
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I agree... Well you never know...

Old May 11th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #2065
country flag hakush...

Winner :Senoglu/Peer by retirement (2-3)
Old May 11th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #2066
country flag hakush...

Dulgheru-Gajdosova is next

76 57 7-10 ... wasted tons of chances again ...

next Brussels

Last edited by hakush... : May 14th, 2011 at 09:34 AM.
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #2067
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Nice, some easy points

Old May 17th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #2068
country flag hakush...

played in Brussels with Poutchek and lost to Spears/Kops-Jones 36 16 ...

will play RG with Rebecca Marino
Old May 18th, 2011, 12:01 PM   #2069
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Deserved win for the other team. They really played well and were playing too fast for Ipek and Tatiana.

Old May 20th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #2070
country flag m.yildiz

m.yildiz is just really nice m.yildiz is just really nice m.yildiz is just really nice m.yildiz is just really nice m.yildiz is just really nice m.yildiz is just really nice m.yildiz is just really nice m.yildiz is just really nice m.yildiz is just really nice m.yildiz is just really nice m.yildiz is just really nice

lol Ipek was supposed to win everything since she skipped AO for training and now her results are worse..I doubt shell qualify for the Olympics as long as she doesnt find a serious partner..was great with Jugic salkic.
m.yildiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote