<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2005, 01:34 PM   #166
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in 2006 !!!
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2006, 07:45 PM   #167
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

January 2006!

Hi everyone,

I must admit I have had a tough year in 2005...but it did for sure teach me lots of things as well.

To be out for a whole season due to an injury after the most successful year of my career was really painful and instructive. I learned about when to practice hard and when I should listen to my body's call to rest. I realized that a lot of tennis fans do follow me and support me even when I'm injured and it's made me stronger in character and mind. After a long time of physiotherapy and rest, my shoulder is pain free and I have been practicing very hard for the last 3 months. I cant wait to start playing matches and I think is all I need.

I have another news for you all. I have started to practice with ALAADDIN KARAGOZ, and am planning to work with him during the 2006 season. I and close friends call him ALO - it's his nickname and I have already added a lot to my volley and my serve due to the technical changes we have made during the time off. I admire him a lot since I grew up watching Alo's many matches and hope to have my best years in tennis to come.

GENEL SIGORTA will be my sponsor for 2006 again and I would like to thank them for believing in me and supporting me throughout my good and bad times. I don't think it would be the same without their financial and mental support.

My parents and my brother were so great during my injury that I realized how lucky I was to have a family like them once again. My friends BASAK and ISIK were so supportive and ready to help when I needed that I went through my injury with less damage to my self mentally and more fun in my life other than tennis. My friend and phsiothrepist AYLA deserves many thanks for bearing with my moody face and questions during 3 months of physio everyday. You were all so great and giving, THANK YOU.

I feel I should also thank the American Hospital in Istanbul, for the staff's smile everyday I went there and for taking special care of me. They are really good in what they do.

At last, but not least, I would like to thank all of you, who have kept my hopes, my strength, my confidence up during this time of injury throughout your emails and messages. I really appreciate it all. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Old Jan 7th, 2006, 12:26 PM   #168
country flag Tenisci

Withdrew from ITF/Tipton-GBR
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 08:06 AM   #169
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Evren with yet another nickname

Ipek won her doubles match

Senoglu/Skavronskaia d. (2)Ashley/Schlukebir 64 62
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 10:06 AM   #170
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi
Evren with yet another nickname

Ipek won her doubles match

Senoglu/Skavronskaia d. (2)Ashley/Schlukebir 64 62

yes i changed the nickname since it is my real nickname
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 10:07 AM   #171
country flag Tenisci

25,000 ITF/Tampa, FL-USA

DOUBLES

Round 1 Senoglu/Skavronskaia (TUR/RUS) def. [2] Ashley/Schlukebir (USA/USA) 6-4 6-2
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 02:52 PM   #172
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck in 2006, Ipek!
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 06:23 PM   #173
country flag Tenisci

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 03:12 PM   #174

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Ipek and Liuda lost in doubles
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 03:34 PM   #175
country flag Tenisci

25,000 ITF/Tampa, FL-USA

DOUBLES

Round 1 Senoglu/Skavronskaia (TUR/RUS) def. [2] Ashley/Schlukebir (USA/USA) 6-4 6-2
Quarter Final Cortez/Sassi (BRA/ITA) def. Senoglu/Skavronskaia (TUR/RUS) 6-2 5-7 6-2
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 10:33 AM   #176
country flag Tenisci

Next Entries :

ITF/Vale do Lobo-POR
ITF/Sunderland-GBR
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 10:35 AM   #177
country flag Tenisci

2005 ITF/Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA

Doubles

Round 1 [1] Drake/Uhlirova (CAN/CZE) def. Senoglu/Skavronskaia (TUR/RUS) 6-2 6-0

Last edited by Tenisci : Jan 19th, 2006 at 02:05 PM.
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 12:57 PM   #178

good luck liuda/ipek!!!
Old Jan 19th, 2006, 02:06 PM   #179
country flag Tenisci

She did bad this week
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 08:07 PM   #180
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
06Feb-12Feb= 10k Vale Do Lobo(34. in quali)
13Feb-19Feb= 10k Albufeira(112. in quali)

good luck

Last edited by hakush... : Jan 27th, 2006 at 02:50 PM.
hakush... is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote