<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2010, 06:08 PM   #1681
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

26 46 ...
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 11:27 AM   #1682
country flag kovazh

kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all kovazh is a name known to all

well well well how long do we have to wait for a win? back to $10'000 ???
kovazh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 01:29 PM   #1683
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovazh View Post
well well well how long do we have to wait for a win? back to $10'000 ???
maybe 25k or 50k's are suitable for her??

i think she will play at Rome next week...
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 11:24 PM   #1684
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

She better win some any match(es) at Rome,otherwise she will saw her ranking drop dramaticly
Old May 1st, 2010, 12:24 PM   #1685
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

(7)Peschke/Srebotnik v Dulgheru/Marosi
Dushevina/Jans v (wc)Dentoni/Oprandi
Molik/Scheepers v Poutchek/Senoglu
(2)Llagostera Vives/Martinez Sanchez v BYE

Well winnable first round, i would say. Good luck!

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 03:19 PM   #1686
country flag hakush...

i only want to say,i love you İpek
Old May 2nd, 2010, 12:47 AM   #1687
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Ipek
Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:16 PM   #1688
country flag hakush...

FINALLY !!!

Poutchek/Şenoğlu def. Molik/Scheepers 75 46 10-8

i ate all my nails,i nearly had a heart attack... now, i have a strong headache because of this match's stress..anyway...i'm soo happy

Last edited by hakush... : May 2nd, 2010 at 08:23 PM.
hakush... is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:46 PM   #1689
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

At last! Well done!

Tatiana has been in pretty poor doubles form as well (no wins since Paris, if I remember correctly) so I'm sure both of them are hugely relieved now

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:50 PM   #1690
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Ipek and her fans here.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:55 PM   #1691
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem. View Post
Congrats to Ipek and her fans here.
thank you
Old May 2nd, 2010, 10:52 PM   #1692
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

It should have been finished in two sets but still any win is welcomed now

Great to see Ipek finally geting a win under her belt!

R2 is tough,again against Llagostera/Martinez Sanchez.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:45 PM   #1693
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

good luck in round 2!
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:09 PM   #1694
country flag hakush...

not suprise 26 06

lost 8 games in a row ...
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:37 PM   #1695
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy about that one win ok she lost the second round but at this point i'm just so happy with one win

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote