<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 08:30 AM   #1561
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

Good luck girls!
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:31 AM   #1562
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully with the wind of Yari's win in R1,they will win a tough match today.
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 05:22 AM   #1563
country flag openstance

openstance has disabled reputation

Slava lost her singles match and the 3rd set was FAST I hope she's not injured and will be OK for the doubles match.
openstance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 07:48 AM   #1564
country flag Equus

Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future Equus has a brilliant future

Deja Vu in Court 13
Equus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 10:15 AM   #1565
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Equus_ View Post
Deja Vu in Court 13
didn't they played in court 10? nevermind...they lost,it's painful
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:12 PM   #1566
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I was hoping they could take the second set and playing a third but...
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 10:49 PM   #1567
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

0-3 start to the year also with the reason of hard draws
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 11:21 AM   #1568
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Yeah, indeed she can use a bit more luck with draws...
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 02:56 PM   #1569
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Yeah, indeed she can use a bit more luck with draws...
yes,look at that

PAVLYUCHENKOVA/SENOGLU vs. (2)BENESOVA/ZAHLAVOVA

hey "luck",where are you?
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #1570
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

OMG
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 12:14 AM   #1571
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

No wonder!

Such a weak draw for Premier event too...

I guess we should be glad that they didnt get Black/Huber or Peschke/Srebotnik
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:37 PM   #1572
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Ok but the other teams would be a lot better
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 06:33 PM   #1573
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

And they lost 62 63
Old Feb 10th, 2010, 06:50 PM   #1574
country flag hakush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
And they lost 62 63
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 12:57 AM   #1575
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

0-4 in matches in 2010

1-8 in sets in 2010

Hoping that she will find bit more luck with draws and will turn this around soon.