<<<<Ipek Senoglu>>>> - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2009, 08:24 PM   #1486
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <<<< İpek ŞENOĞLU >>>>

They should be one of the main favourites there without a doubt.
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2009, 04:49 PM   #1487
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

(1)Senoglu/Shvedova v Kucova/Woerle
Govortsova/Poutchek v Chalova/Frankova

(4)Kondratieva/Lefevre v Niculescu/Rolle
(wc)Khabibulina/Tulyaganova v Camerin/Palkina

Fedak/Manasieva v Ani/Tsurenko
Rodionova/Savchuk v (3)Olaru/Voskoboeva

Mayr/Voegele v Diatchenko/Dzehalevich
Bychkova/Panova v (2)Amanmuradova/Kustova

Good luck!! take the title
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #1488
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Hope they will win this. Then I am waiting at least a SF in Tokyo
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 08:23 PM   #1489
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

They should win the title.

Anything short than reaching the final would be fail.

Best of luck girls
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 05:10 PM   #1490
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck girls

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 12:23 PM   #1491
country flag hakush...

hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of hakush... has much to be proud of

(1)Senoglu/Shvedova def. Kucova/Woerle 63 75
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:31 PM   #1492
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good start Hold it now

Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:22 PM   #1493
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Good start

QF should be lot tougher especially if they face team Belarus.
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 05:16 PM   #1494
country flag hakush...

Tashkent
Tokyo
Beijing
Osaka
Moscow all of them with Shvedova
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 05:28 PM   #1495
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Sadly no Luxembourg
But i'm happy she can play with Slava for the rest of the season

Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 11:18 PM   #1496
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakush... View Post
Tashkent
Tokyo
Beijing
Osaka
Moscow all of them with Shvedova
Good that she can play with Shvedova till the end of the season

It is a tough schedule though - Hoping that they will win many matches and then she can have a rest after Moscow
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 01:48 PM   #1497
country flag hakush...

lost 64 46 10-4
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 01:48 PM   #1498
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

They lost 46 64 4-10

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 07:21 PM   #1499
country flag Frozenn

Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of Frozenn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
They lost 46 64 4-10
It's very disappointing result. I expected more than this.

Anyway, good luck girls for other tournaments.
Frozenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 10:18 PM   #1500
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

A very good chance here missed.

Yes,team Belarus is on form by winning the title last week but they are very beatable and kind of team Ipek just cant afford to lose.

Expect lot tougher draws than that in Tokyo & Beijing at the upcoming weeks.