Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!! - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2007, 11:55 AM   #121
country flag RONALDO'S GUY

RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all RONALDO'S GUY is a name known to all
Re: Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!!

Any news?
RONALDO'S GUY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2007, 03:38 PM   #122
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

She'll play at 50K Gifu in May as her come back.

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2007, 07:15 AM   #123
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news

Will she get MD wildcard?

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #124
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

welcome back rika! lets hope she makes a great comeback,with no injuriesatleast with her protected ranking she can play fo qualies!
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 09:32 PM   #125
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

She plays Kanae Hisami in round one. Kanae is a good opponent for Rika to return against.

Next is possibly Shiho Hisamatsu but we will see how Rika will do. For a first tournament in a while, I will happy with a second round

Old May 7th, 2007, 02:47 PM   #126
country flag -sugi-

RIKA lost to Kanae

Old May 7th, 2007, 02:47 PM   #127
country flag -sugi-

Fukuoka R1
vs [2] Dellacqua

If she can't beat Hisami, realistically I can't see her beating Casey

Old May 9th, 2007, 06:50 PM   #128
country flag -sugi-

[2] Dell'Acqua def. Fujiwara 63 62

Old May 12th, 2007, 11:03 PM   #129
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

But she reached the final in doubles with a great win:

Rika Fujiwara/Junri Namigata(JPN) def. [1]Yung-Jan Chan/Chia-Jung Chuang(TPE) 76(3) 62
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2007, 08:29 AM   #130
country flag -sugi-

Great win

They lost 16 16 to Morita/Yonemura in final though

Old May 13th, 2007, 12:45 PM   #131

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

bad luck rika/ junri still some good results for rika in doubles! rika isn't on the rg qualie list,maybe she will play surbiton still great to have rika back playing
Old May 13th, 2007, 04:23 PM   #132
country flag -sugi-

She is playing the Japanese tournaments in Gunma and Nagano.

good idea.

Old May 13th, 2007, 05:22 PM   #133
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin white View Post
bad luck rika/ junri still some good results for rika in doubles! rika isn't on the rg qualie list,maybe she will play surbiton still great to have rika back playing
That should be right.
Rika once mentioned after her come back that she thinks she's not ready for GS yet...
but I am sure she's playing better and better!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 04:27 PM   #134

nagano 25k 1strd fujiwara d tanaka 64 61, keep going rika not a bad idea playing the smaller japanese 25k's for some match play!great to have her back
Old May 23rd, 2007, 06:23 PM   #135
country flag -sugi-

Rika First win of the year