Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 01:31 AM   #91
country flag TennisPlayingFox

TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute TennisPlayingFox has a reputation beyond repute
Rika won her first qualifying mathc 6-0,6-4! Nice win Rika! Next up is Camile Pin! Good luck Rika!
Peng-Petrova-Sharapova-Clijsters-Hantuchova-Craybas-Dulko-Gronefeld-Fujiwara-Srebotnik--Kirilenko-Chakvetadze-Pironkova-Laine-Hingis-Camerin-Parmentier-Schnyder-Voskoboeva-Medina Garrigues-Makarova-Cirstea-Cornet-Jankovic-Zvonareva-Rodina-Coin-Groth-Safarova-Dokic-McHale-Begu-Panova-Falconi-Dolonts-Soler Espinosa
TennisPlayingFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2006, 02:31 AM   #92
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
That's a good win for RIka! After a long layoff I wondered about her confidence against a good opponent but she absolutely swept her aside. She needs a huge run here to get her ranking back up around the 100-120 mark because of the points she has to defend. She can do it! And now she plays Pin who she lost to a few weeks ago but should have beat...I favor her more in this match than last time they played...GO RIKA!
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 02:26 PM   #93
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Rika gets a bad miami qualifying draw (Well seriously, when Doesn't she get a bad draw?)

Foretz in round one, and Pin in round twoagain

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2006, 06:17 PM   #94
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Foretz def. Fujiwara 6/0 1/0 ret.

Rika

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 06:30 PM   #95
country flag -sugi-

I am so sad for Rika, these pictures made me smile of her and her sheep dogs, Prin and ?

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 06:31 PM   #96
country flag -sugi-

Old Mar 20th, 2006, 06:48 PM   #97
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Nice pictures!! I hope she didn't hurt her ankle or wrist again!! Hope she gets better soon because the claycourt season is always good to her!
Old Mar 21st, 2006, 03:54 PM   #98
country flag -sugi-

please get better Rika

Old Apr 24th, 2006, 01:49 AM   #99
country flag pcrtennis

Does Rika have a serious foot injury? Anyone know? Her diary says something about being in the hospital and something being wrong with her foot, I'm not sure though...she's not scheduled to play anywhere soon...and I don't think she's on the FO list....HOPE SHE GETS BETTER SOON!
Old Apr 24th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #100
country flag -sugi-

It is mentioned on the withdrawal list on Roland Garros forum she is not there with an injury so I think it is serious

Old May 4th, 2006, 07:58 PM   #101
country flag -sugi-

Some really cute photos which make me feel a bit better missing her

Old May 4th, 2006, 09:20 PM   #102
country flag pcrtennis

I really miss Rika...clay was always good to her too....Hope she gets better and plays on the grass....!!!
Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:54 AM   #103
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Ah, update of her situation:

The surgery (she had one for her wrist) went good.
She starts training now... not sure whether she can hit yet now... but she said she's doing good except for she was catching cold for a while!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:31 AM   #104
country flag pcrtennis

Didn't know she had surgery, glad to know it went well!!! HOpe she can be back sometime this summer!!!!
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 05:18 AM   #105
country flag pcrtennis

Ex hopman, there's a new diary entry for Rika...looks lik e possibly good news! Any more info on her?