Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 06:21 AM   #46
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
I am not sure... maybe I'll ask her...

I guess she just wants to try different ones?
as matter of fact, I have three different kinds...and I switch all the time.

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 06:32 AM   #47
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex hopman
I am not sure... maybe I'll ask her...

I guess she just wants to try different ones?
as matter of fact, I have three different kinds...and I switch all the time.

How are you able to talk to her? Can you talk to all the Japanese players...?
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 09:05 AM   #48
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
not everyone... i used to work at the tennis academy in fla...
i know some.

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 06:09 PM   #49
country flag ex hopman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
OKay, this is a question that maybe only Ex Hopman might know but why does Rika change racquets sooo many times? She's used like 4 or 5 different Yonex models in the last year or so....I thought she was settled on the white yonex onebut now there's a picture of her on her diary page of her website that shows her on Sunday in Budapest with a differnt Yonex racquet. I believe its the one Hantuchova and Jankovic use (as well as Mi-Ra Jeon and Ayumi Morita). Anyone know why she changes so much?
She said she just wants to use the best one. This time, she has a special made for her...so she'll use it for a while. She recommends me to use it too!

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #50
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Wow, cool that you got to know some of the players!

She was able to get one special made for her? Wow, I thought only like the top, top players could do that...Well good for her! She had a good first round win in Budapest so maybe it's working! How did you get a hold of her??
Old Aug 7th, 2005, 08:46 AM   #51
country flag ex hopman

Rika's Schedule after USO
Sep Bali, Beijing, Guo...something in China,
Oct Tokyo, Bangkok

She's sharing a room with Aiko this week!

Old Aug 7th, 2005, 06:58 PM   #52
country flag pcrtennis

Why does she keep playing ITFs? She always loses to players she should never lose to!! GO RIKA!
Old Aug 9th, 2005, 12:06 AM   #53
country flag pcrtennis

Rika beat Antonella Serra-Zanetti 6-0, 6-2 in the first round of LA! That's an expected win but not as expected was the convincing scoreline! Very confident play from Rika! Now she plays either Dinara Safina or Kristina Brandi. It'll be tough but very winnable!! GO RIKA!
Old Aug 15th, 2005, 02:09 AM   #54
country flag pcrtennis

Another solid performance from Rika in qualifying!! With a 6-1, 6-0 demolition of a Canadian WC and then a good three set win 3-6, 6-3, 6-3 win over a good Russian player, Vesnina. Hopefully her MD spot will be a good one! She's also in the MD doubles with Muller... GOOD LUCK RIKA!

Her consistency at the WTA level has been remarkable...she's well inside the top 100 now!
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 08:14 PM   #55
country flag pcrtennis

Rika advanced to the second round of the Rogers Cup in Toronto with a 6-0, 6-3 trouncing of Marie Elena Camerin. Good win for RIka, this hsould bring her ranking up it an all time high! Next match she will play Mary Pierce, so it'll be tough but I bet she can cause Pierce some trouble and who knows!!!???
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 11:11 PM   #56
country flag Boss monkey

Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future Boss monkey has a brilliant future
Pierce withdrew and was replaced by Hana Sromova.
Boss monkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2005, 01:39 AM   #57
country flag pcrtennis

Rika plays Venus Williams in the first round of the USO, it's a TALLLL order for Rika but I think she'll be able to give Venus a good fight at least! GO Rika! Plus she'll probably be on TV!

GO RIKA!
Old Aug 29th, 2005, 11:03 PM   #58
country flag pcrtennis

Rika lost 6-3, 6-1 against Venus today but I saw the first set and she competed verry well. Hit some flashy shots and showed off her talent! I was very impressed by her attitude! Keep it up Rika and good luck in doubles!
Old Aug 31st, 2005, 05:09 AM   #59
country flag pcrtennis

Rika's site has a picture of her at her post match press conference.....anyone know where I can find it??

Ex Hopman?
Old Aug 31st, 2005, 08:24 PM   #60
country flag IndieBoi

IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light IndieBoi is a glorious beacon of light
Another player I feel in luv with at the Rogers Cup in Toronto. The girl has quite a game and she was sooo cute!
IndieBoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote