Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2005, 07:05 PM   #31
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Apr. 4 Rika's message

The long day is finally over...

Saori won the singles! Congrats!! Such a tough day! Singles semi-, final, and doubles the 2R thru the final... total of 5 matches a day were done! I heard it's a record! Really! Unfortunately we lost in the final...but Saori and me could play good doubles games!
Anywho, Saori! What a fighter! I learn it from her and will do my best for the rest of my two weeks here in the States. Everyone who always writes messages here, thank you!! To aim the ranking up, I'll run around and around on clay courts!! Please give me your support!! (babe...)

Anyway, the green clay was literally "green" (more grey?). It feels like the sand is a bit rougher and the court is faster?? Get the idea!?

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2005, 07:06 PM   #32
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Thanks ExHopman!!
welcome!!

Old Apr 6th, 2005, 06:48 AM   #33
country flag ex hopman

Apr. 6 Rika's message

my match starting tomorrow.

tomorrow's my 1r opponent is Victoria Azarenka (UKR) who advanced to the final last week in Augusta. She's only 15. She is a very "thin and loooong" player who attacks often. I'll just try to move around and won't miss any chances. Anyway, my match begins at 6pm tomorrow. (to Massa-san;s question, does it rain alot this time of the year in the states?), yes, depends on the place, but it rains a lot these days in redding and augusta.....

Cherry blossoms must be beautiful now!! I am envy you going to the cherry blossom viewing festival!!! but in Augusta, I could see some cherry blossoms... but it was all gone after raining...

Old Apr 18th, 2005, 06:00 AM   #34
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
It's great to see Rika playing so well. Do you think she is playing too much?
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2005, 05:13 PM   #35
country flag ex hopman

maybe...

she always got so many injuries all the time...

well, but she's enjoying it... so i guess it's ok.
when she thinks it's enuf... she should stop it...

let's just enjoy her great games!!

Old Apr 27th, 2005, 06:08 PM   #36
country flag ex hopman

Apr 27 Rika's comment

I came back here (Lake Hamana, Japan) from Czech via Narita yesterday.

We couldn't use Akko's 2 wins. Well, her play was great...so it was unfortunate that the team lost. Hope we can do better next time. For myself, I wish I could have better judgement on the points that I really needed to win. For the Wimbledon MD, I'll play Lake Hamana and Gifu next week, and try to get more points! For the people who supported us, thank you!!

Old May 5th, 2005, 05:25 AM   #37
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Rika needs to find the form she has a month ago....she's losing to a lot of nobodies since she has neared entering the top 100....Hope she gets her act together soon!
Old May 10th, 2005, 02:45 AM   #38
country flag ex hopman

May 9 Rika's message

It was so perfect today. Match by match, Saori and I played better and better, and we really enjoyed till the last.
Next (for me) is FO. I'll leave for Paris on 16th and practice on the redclay.
After that, I'll go to Surbiton (GBR) and Birmingham (GBR) and Wimbledon!

もう今日は完璧でした☆一戦ごとにさおちんとの息がばっちり合ってきて今日は最後までとても楽しくプレーす ることが出来ました!
 次の試合はフレンチです。パリには16日に発ってレッドクレーでじっくり調整します。その後の予定はSU RBITON(イギリス)、BIRMINGHAM(イギリス)でWIMBLEDONです。

Old May 17th, 2005, 11:00 PM   #39
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Here is Rika's last two games against Saori Obata at the Japan Open last year Round 1. You can see how good Rika really is! She's great to watch, good serve and an awesome backhand!

http://219.118.179.78/updir/program/...BEZcFJP_dl.wmv
Old Jun 13th, 2005, 11:24 PM   #40
country flag pcrtennis

Rika has broken into the top 100 for the first time in her career at #97!! Congratulations Rika! Good luck at Wimbledon MD!!!!
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 06:28 AM   #41
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
I'm hoping that Rika will be able to put together a win at Wimbledon. I know she can do it!
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:00 AM   #42
country flag pcrtennis

She plays Bartoli in the first round! I hope she can pull off the upset! This is a winnable match and these are the kinds of big stage, higher ranked players that Rika has her best reuslts! Hope she can do it!
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 09:48 AM   #43
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
Well Marion pulled out of Eastbourne, injured...so either she will pull out of Wimbledon, or will not be fully fit for the match (I hope Marion's OK) but it's a chance for Rika!!

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 07:32 AM   #44
country flag pcrtennis

Rika will be playing in Bulgaria with Akiko next week, this surprises me but I suppose she coulkd get in on her rankign so why not? GO Rika!
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 07:22 PM   #45
country flag pcrtennis

OKay, this is a question that maybe only Ex Hopman might know but why does Rika change racquets sooo many times? She's used like 4 or 5 different Yonex models in the last year or so....I thought she was settled on the white yonex onebut now there's a picture of her on her diary page of her website that shows her on Sunday in Budapest with a differnt Yonex racquet. I believe its the one Hantuchova and Jankovic use (as well as Mi-Ra Jeon and Ayumi Morita). Anyone know why she changes so much?

Last edited by pcrtennis : Jul 25th, 2005 at 11:19 PM.
pcrtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote