Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 13th, 2005, 11:21 PM   #16
oaki

oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all
i am sure that she could give Kutnetzova some problems.. go Rika

wonder if her ranking is in 100 already?
oaki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2005, 02:08 AM   #17
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute
She's up to 109
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2005, 02:48 PM   #18
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
whoa! 109!?
cool, she's no. 5 Japanese now... but Aiko's right there...

Go Rika!!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 04:04 AM   #19
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
rika's message from the website

Brrrrr! Mmmmm! The score was 3-6, 2-6. There must have been many reasons for this loss, but there must have been many chances as well. I could've attacked more, but I didn't have enough consistant shots to damage the opponent today. But for some points, I could play my tennis and this tournament gave me a lot of confident. That's for sure. Thank you very for giving me messages from the early morning (in Japan). Those really helped me a lot.

Next week, I am the 15th out from the qualifying list, but I am going to Miami anyway to sign up. If I can't play in Miami, I am going to play in Redding, Calif. ($25,000 touney).

Well, this trip just began. I'll do my best! Ok now, I am going shopping now!!

Old Mar 16th, 2005, 04:13 AM   #20
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
I love her even more with this message! THANK YOU EXHOPMAN! HOPE SHE CAN GET INTO MIAMI!
Old Mar 16th, 2005, 04:14 AM   #21
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
What site did you get that from?
Old Mar 24th, 2005, 07:50 AM   #22
country flag ex hopman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
What site did you get that from?
her website! www.rikafujiwara.com

I'll keep posting her diary!

Old Mar 24th, 2005, 07:58 AM   #23
country flag ex hopman

Rika's diary March 22 Tue

Today I ate out at the Japanese restaurant where was about 10mins away from here with Saori, ??? and my mom. Saori told me about her visit at Universal Studio and we spent some good time together. Lately, we often talk about how fast the time passed by, like "I was 20 year-old the other day, but now XX already!!" When I was in Taiwan, I talked to Maki (Arai) and we were both suprised that it has been 10 years passed since we went to the European tour together for the very first time!!

Now I turned 24. I would like to be a woman with honest and elegant atmosphere. but I would be different (aggressive!?) on the court!! ha ha ha... Oh boy, can I keep this comedian character still...

Anyhow, these are the pictures I took from tonight... and I was so busy in Miami...so I only have this sunset picture... with sadness of no.4 cut (of the qualifying) (lol)

Old Mar 24th, 2005, 08:05 AM   #24
country flag ex hopman

March 23 Wed Diary

This morning, the rain was pouring, but just before the starting time it got clear. We could play outside only for the first match. After all, one hour later, we got icy huge rain, so we played indoor the whole day.
My first round was against Ayami Takase, and I could win by (3)6-7, 7-5, 6-1. She played really well, but I was expecting too much and could hit the balls well. I could come back from 2-4 in the second only with just a fight.
For the dinner, with Ayami and her mom, we went to the steakhouse, Logan's Roadhouse. The bread before meal was really great! I love breads!! Also, the peanuts on the table... the salty taste really worked on my body after 3 hours match! Ayami and me were laughing and joking like that together.
It'll be the third match tomorrow. I'll keep looking at the balls and do my best!
This pic is from the dinner. Can you see the peanuts speading on the table, especially in front of me!? lol... and wow, I am the only one who's really really dark!! I can't catch up the beaty of the Takase family!!!

Old Mar 25th, 2005, 04:31 AM   #25
country flag pcrtennis

Those links don't work but thank you SOOOOOOOO much for the diary translations! It's wonderful!! She seems so funny and nice! She also seems to get along really well with the other Japanese players!!

THANKS SO MUCH!
Old Mar 29th, 2005, 04:06 AM   #26
country flag ex hopman

March 27, Rika's comment

Everyone, good evening. Today we left Redding at 5 in the morning, and we just arrived at a hotel in Augusta, GA around 11 pm. From Atlanta, we got a rent a car and drove for two hours by my mom's driving. I assume I can't drive since I am under 25yo (**the age is just for the insurance price, I thought...). I couldn't drive for my mom...so what I could help her was... singing songs with loud music!! ha ha...
I will skip Amelia Island, but play two challenger tournaments and return to Charleston later. I'll switch the feeling and try my best tennis this week and would love to gain more points!!

Old Mar 30th, 2005, 05:25 AM   #27
country flag ex hopman

Rika's message March 30

It was 6-4, 5-7, 7-6(4) today against Arvidsson. I heard we were playing for over 3 hours... when we started, it was around 2pm and was really hot, but towards the end, it was really cold!
For dinner, I went to a Japanese restaurant with Saori and others. and AGAIN, I enjoyed tuna and eels sushi. I have no match tomorrow, and will have both singles and doubles the day after tomorrow. I am playing doubles with Saori this week. Ok, good night and have a lovely day!

Old Mar 30th, 2005, 03:06 PM   #28
country flag ex hopman

Rika needs 20 more points to get into top 100!!!

Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 04:45 PM   #29
country flag ex hopman

Apr. 2&3 Rika's messages

Apr. 3
Singles loss, Doubles win.
On the 2R, I defeated Ditty (USA) by 6-1, 6-4, but lost to Adriana Serra Zanetti (ITA) on QF by 4-6, 3-6.
Even though I didn't play well, I tried to attach on chance points, but her attack was much better and tougher than mine today. In doubles, with Saori, we defeated Mezak/Azarenska by 6-1, 6-2. Tomorrow, I'll have three doubles matches (after Saori's two singles matches) We'll try our best!

Apr. 2
Ahhhhhhh...
This morning, it was stopping the rain. The people at the tournament swept the wet courts this morning, and we could being the matches at 9am. However, when leading at 5-1, it was postponed. Saori only did warmups, but three times... I heard tomorrow's prediction sounds better...so I'll try to focus again and do my best!

Old Apr 4th, 2005, 01:36 AM   #30
country flag pcrtennis

Thanks ExHopman!!