Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 02:13 AM   #166
country flag drgray

drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice
Re: Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!!

Woah! Rika upset the top seed Kleybanova in qualies at the Pacific Life Open!! go on and qualify for your first tier I of the year (i think)!!
drgray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 02:36 AM   #167
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold

so unexpected...
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 06:22 AM   #168
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

nice work Rika! i didn't think she'd ever find her way back to where she was before the injury, hopefully she can keep her ranking moving up and get into some slams...and WIN a round!
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 08:04 AM   #169
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent.
Rika seems to love it here in Indian Wells, she has some of her best results here. I want a repeat of 2005.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 02:14 PM   #170
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

wow rika!she has been playing well lately,its so great too see her back playing well,hope she can qualify and win a round or so! i really hope she can crack the top 100 again,she can do it!
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 06:19 PM   #171
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

She just won the Monzon doubles with Gagliardi

and just had a brilliant win in Estoril quallies over Barrois.

Old Apr 12th, 2008, 07:16 PM   #172
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Rika Great win with Manu too
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 11:52 AM   #173

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

congrats on doubles title rika!and a nice win over barrois,keep going and qualify rika
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #174
country flag -sugi-

Ah

Rika won first set 64 and broke serve to lead 64 1-0. Conveniently, there was then a break in the scoreboard and it seemed someone was taking a break (Dentoni?) and then Rika was never same afterwards. It will be interesting to read what Rika says in her blog.

Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:35 PM   #175
country flag Juan

Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute

More pics form Monzón
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y20...Monzon%202008/

Juan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2008, 02:12 PM   #176

rika beat debeer 62 60 in fukuoka,rika will have to play kimiko again if she wins her 1strd tommorow!
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 01:26 PM   #177
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

She is on the final round of qualification at Wimbledon !
Against Iijima!!!
She won a 3h20 match (I think) 12/10 in the third set !
Congrats!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #178
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

She should really beat Iijima and then she's back in the Wimbledon Main Draw for the first time in a couple years. Maybe she'll win a GS MD match? Well, let's start with tomorrow...
Old Jun 18th, 2008, 02:45 PM   #179
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Glad Rika was able to pull it off. She really should have won it sooner, but wasted so many chances.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2008, 02:31 PM   #180
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Rika qualified! She has earned 31 points from her qualifying wins!