Friday scores - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2004, 12:57 AM   #61
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Peng may surprise many of you Peng-doubters! GO SHUAI!
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:00 AM   #62
country flag dylan24

dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all
davenport beating down penetta to a bloody pulp 6-2, 4-1.
dylan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:01 AM   #63
country flag dylan24

dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Peng may surprise many of you Peng-doubters! GO SHUAI!
i doubt it, unless zvonareva decides to tank the match.
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:06 AM   #64
country flag *roddicksinme*

*roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute
good luck to Vera when she starts
Pierce Petrova Frazier Smashnova Tulyaganova Davenport Jankovic Fonseca Capriati Clijsters Golovin Hingis Sharapova Peer Chakvetadze Shaughnessy Schiavone Schnyder Molik Zvonareva Castano Sequera Garbin Kuznetsova Mirza Sprem Tanasugarn Rampre Gallovits Gullickson Uberois Granville Suarez Ruano Czink
*roddicksinme* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:08 AM   #65
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan24
i doubt it, unless zvonareva decides to tank the match.
Yes, the only way Bepa can lose tonight is if she decided to make another 65 unforced errors.
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:08 AM   #66
country flag dylan24

zvonareva match was started on grandstand after bartoli match as they want to get
it over w/ before the rain starts back up.

vera up 4-2.
hurry up vera, finish peng off quickly before the rain comes
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:09 AM   #67
country flag dylan24

oh and davenport demolished penetta

6-2,6-2
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:09 AM   #68
country flag *roddicksinme*

*roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute *roddicksinme* has a reputation beyond repute
yay go vera and lindsay!
Pierce Petrova Frazier Smashnova Tulyaganova Davenport Jankovic Fonseca Capriati Clijsters Golovin Hingis Sharapova Peer Chakvetadze Shaughnessy Schiavone Schnyder Molik Zvonareva Castano Sequera Garbin Kuznetsova Mirza Sprem Tanasugarn Rampre Gallovits Gullickson Uberois Granville Suarez Ruano Czink
*roddicksinme* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:12 AM   #69
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Amy

Marion
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:16 AM   #70
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Come on Shuai!!! Put up a good fight!!!!
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:24 AM   #71
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Come on Shuai!!! Put up a good fight!!!!
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:24 AM   #72
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thanks for the Lindsay scores
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:25 AM   #73
country flag dylan24

vera giving peng a beatdown
6-2, 1-1
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:26 AM   #74
country flag dylan24

looks like all 4 matches will be wins in straight sets for the top 4 seeds
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 01:28 AM   #75
country flag pcrtennis

How did that happen so quickly???