Friday scores - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:19 PM   #16
country flag Boris071

Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road
break her now Amy
Boris071 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:24 PM   #17
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Come on Amy
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:27 PM   #18
country flag Reichen
Registered 1

Reichen has disabled reputation
Marion Bartoli leads Laura Granville 3-1* 0-0

Amy Frazier leads Selima Sfar 6-3 0-0* 15-15
Reichen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:32 PM   #19
country flag Boris071

Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road Boris071 is on a distinguished road
thanks
Boris071 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:33 PM   #20
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking

Now run away with the 2nd set Amy....make your move now Lauren GrandSlamville
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:34 PM   #21
country flag Reichen
Registered 1

Bartoli leads Granville 3*-2

Frazier leads Sfar 6-3 2-0*
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:35 PM   #22

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Amy
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:35 PM   #23

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reichen
Bartoli leads Granville 3*-2 Break her Slam

Frazier leads Sfar 6-3 2-0*
Finish her off Fightin Frazier
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:41 PM   #24

Wink

Fight back GrandSlamville!
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:42 PM   #25
country flag Reichen
Registered 1

Amy Frazier leads Selima Sfar 6-3 2*-1
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:46 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reichen
Amy Frazier leads Selima Sfar 6-3 2*-1
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:48 PM   #27
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
What's up with these nicknames?
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:50 PM   #28

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew.
What's up with these nicknames?
I came up with GrandSlamville last week..... hehe
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 11:52 PM   #29
country flag dylan24

dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all
frazier up 6-3, 4-1
bartoli up 5-3
dylan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 12:03 AM   #30

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan24
frazier up 6-3, 4-1
bartoli up 5-3
Finish her off Amy...i want u to play Peng in the semis refreshed
Don't give up Laura GrandSlamville