Question about Ai - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2004, 10:27 PM   #1
country flag Maggie&MomoFan

Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all Maggie&MomoFan is a name known to all
Question about Ai

I really want to meet Ai Sugiyama at this year's pilot pen open and iwas wondering does Ai speak French or is she good at English because i can speak English also? Thanks ill be sure to share my experience if i meet her
W 6-0 6-2
L 6-4 6-3
W 7-5 6-4
W 4-6 7-5 7-5
L 6-3 6-0
W 0-6 6-3 6-2
W 6-1 6-0
W 6-3 6-3
W 4-6 6-2 7-5
W 6-1 6-4
W 3-6 6-4 6-4
W 7-5 6-3
W 6-1 6-4
L 6-4 6-3
Maggie&MomoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2004, 11:21 PM   #2
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
I'm sure she doesn't speak French. She dose speak English: it's okay not the best. But she speaks it
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 12:38 AM   #3
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
I think she speaks english quite well! Try to get a pic of you and Ai and post it!!! That would be great!
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 08:34 AM   #4
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of
sorry, she withdrew this year's new haven's event...

yeah, her english is quite good!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 04:13 PM   #5
country flag Daniel Nixon

Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts Daniel Nixon is infamous around these parts
I have meet Ai sugiyama at wimbledon she was playing doubles with daniela and she won the match i got a great photot but it is a shame she put her arm to wipe her forchin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU JEALOUS
Daniel Nixon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 07:58 PM   #6
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
I met Ai at Roland Garros, I was just finishing watching a practice session and she came up with Fusako from the players underground walkway which goes underneath Lenglen. My friends knew how much I liked her so told me to get an autograph. Shaking nervousy, I walked to her side with a picture of her I printed off. She turned around and saw me, smiled and signed. I wished her luck against Eleni and the size of her smile increased and said thank you. I then thanked her and turned and walked back to my friends. She was really nice, I wish I took a picture though. She was not getting followed around by the young children and their huge tennis balls because she was not carrying a racket or wearing sports clothes. Ai

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2006, 12:24 AM   #7
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
That's awesome!
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 04:28 PM   #8
country flag sugifan

sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice
i'm the new one

hello everybody !!! this is my first message here !! i'm a big fan of ai sugiyama and i was wondering if any of you guys actually has videos of her matches !!thanks for your reply and see you soon here !!
sugifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 04:50 PM   #9
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
sugifan

Welcome I actually, coincidentally have been recording her match vs Cavaday earlier today. If I could and learn how to, I would try to upload it on here for people to watch. You can check the "videos" thread on General Messages, or alternatively pay for an Ai video at http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/ where they have a large selection. My Cavaday video is up until the rain delay, and the looks of how it is going is unlikely to be completed. I will try to get the ending tomorrow but I am away for a week so will get my family to do it for me. It was a good match so far

Old Jun 27th, 2006, 11:02 PM   #10
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome -sugi- By the way, do you live in Japan for real?

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 01:09 AM   #11
country flag pcrtennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi-
sugifan

Welcome I actually, coincidentally have been recording her match vs Cavaday earlier today. If I could and learn how to, I would try to upload it on here for people to watch. You can check the "videos" thread on General Messages, or alternatively pay for an Ai video at http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/ where they have a large selection. My Cavaday video is up until the rain delay, and the looks of how it is going is unlikely to be completed. I will try to get the ending tomorrow but I am away for a week so will get my family to do it for me. It was a good match so far

I would love to see the match -Sugi- thanks!!
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 10:52 AM   #12
country flag sugifan

sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice sugifan is just really nice
thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi-
sugifan

Thanks a lot for answering me sugi !! Here in france they rarely programm ai's matches because she is not very famous in france and most of all french channels are very chauvinistic.It would be so cool if you can manage to " give "me the video via the internet !! by the way i have one too !! check here , you can download it! i t was in Roland garros , doubles semi finales against the chinese team !!

http://claire1984.blogtrafic.com/

thanks again and sorry for my english !! i hope you can understand me!!
sugifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2006, 04:13 PM   #13
country flag -sugi-

thanks so much I will look at it later. I will try and work out how to put it on the internet and it will come up in a few weeks. Friday onwards for a few weeks I am on vacation so I have much more time I rarely get to see Sugi too But every match I see, I try to record