**tuesday Order Of Play** =-) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2004, 12:55 AM   #1
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking **tuesday Order Of Play** =-)

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Center Court (from 11.00hrs)
1. Fedak vs. Chladkova
2. Foretz vs. Frazier
3. Santangelo vs. Beltrame
4. Augustus/Ditty vs. Hopkins/Washington
5. Osterloh vs. Ad. Serra Zanetti (from 19.00hrs)
6. Craybas vs. Peng

Grandstand (from 11.00hrs)
1. Baker/Lubiani vs. Tatarkova/Tu
2. Grande/Pennetta vs. Ant. Serra Zanetti/Vanc
3. Sfar vs. Pin
4. Bartoli/Beltrame vs. Jidkova/Stewart (NB 16.00hrs)
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2004, 01:29 AM   #2

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Wink

Good luck to my girlzzzz FIGHTIN FRAZIER AND MISS LILLIAN!!!! Also good luck to Jenny from da courts in doubles
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 01:43 AM   #3
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Best of luck to :

Lilia Osterloh
Amy vs Steph Foretz - Why do they have to meet in the 1st round
Camille Pin
Séverine Beltrame

Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 03:36 AM   #4

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan-Mtl
Best of luck to :

Lilia Osterloh
Amy vs Steph Foretz - Why do they have to meet in the 1st round
Camille Pin
Séverine Beltrame

I like steph...but i hope Amy backhands her glasses off...lolol
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 04:00 AM   #5
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Chladkova
Foretz vs. Frazier WHY OH WHY!
Washington
Osterloh
Lubiani
Vanc
Sfar

Oh, and hiya Heathie
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 01:20 PM   #6
country flag Babolatpro880
Team WTAworld

Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck to:
Fedak
Amy
Severine
Lilia
SHUAI!!!!!!!
Camille
Hopkins/Washington
Grande/Pennetta

2009 Australian Open Wildcard Playoff Winner
Babolatpro880 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 01:45 PM   #7
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck:

Fedak
Frazier
Peng
Tatarkova/Tu
Grande/Pennetta
Sfar
Bartoli/Beltrame
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 01:50 PM   #8

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraziersFan
I like steph...but i hope Amy backhands her glasses off...lolol
Amy will win this match I say 6-2, 6-3
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 03:25 PM   #9
country flag Nagyovafan

Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice
Denisa Chladkova just got broken to love, and is down 2-1 to Fedak.

I'll come back in between breaks to give you guys the scores.

Go Yuliana!

Join ILTF Today!

ETPA - Henrieta Nagyova
Singles : 27
Doubles : 34
Nagyovafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 03:34 PM   #10
country flag Nagyovafan

Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice Nagyovafan is just really nice
Yuliana is up 4-2.

Join ILTF Today!

ETPA - Henrieta Nagyova
Singles : 27
Doubles : 34
Nagyovafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 03:39 PM   #11
country flag Dickman
Banned

Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point
Where do you follow CLADKOVA ???
Dickman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 03:42 PM   #12
country flag Dickman
Banned

Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point Dickman is an unknown quantity at this point
Nagyovafan pls update CHLADKOVA more often if you can??
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 03:48 PM   #13

Fight Denisa !!
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 03:59 PM   #14
country flag Dickman
Banned

score In Chladkova Anyone ???[u]
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 04:27 PM   #15
country flag sévfan

sévfan is just really nice sévfan is just really nice sévfan is just really nice sévfan is just really nice sévfan is just really nice sévfan is just really nice sévfan is just really nice sévfan is just really nice sévfan is just really nice sévfan is just really nice sévfan is just really nice
score in live ??????
please
sévfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote