Ekaterina Makarova making waves Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2004, 12:00 PM   #16
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
We have the Kremlin Cup revelation even better than Igor last year. More than fantastic impeccable.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2004, 04:39 PM   #17
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
How about that! Marta just reached the final of a Tier IV in Seoul.
A weak Tier IV, but still a great win for Katya!
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 07:39 PM   #18
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
If Katya creates the upset, she'll play whether D. Safina/A. Sugiyama/M. Pierce or V. Williams.
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 10:28 PM   #19
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
yeah a very good win for katya, good luck next round!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 08:31 AM   #20
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Katya fought back from 2-5 to 4-5
had chances for 5-5
then got broke and lost 0-6 in 2nd

tough luck Katya
good luck in next events ok
hope she plays Minsk 25k
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 08:41 AM   #21
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
tough luck katya, but had some nice wins this tourn.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 03:47 PM   #22
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Katya was up 5-0 against Marta and almost lost it. Then was serving 4-5 and lost 4-6, 0-6.
Seems like Katya is a streaky player.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2004, 04:06 PM   #23
KV

Katya plays Minsk where's 3th Qual seed ATM.
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 12:00 PM   #24

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Katya qualified

and she won her 1st rd against a local WC
Kate Zheltova 61 63

now she plays Lubiani in r2
good luck Katya

and welcome to Top 400
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM   #25
KV

Katya continues her impressive indoor carpet run. To have more variety to the tennis game, indoors's better suited to be played mainly on carpet.
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 11:43 AM   #26

Katya won her 2nd rd
bt Lubiani 64 46 64

QF she plays Ekaterina Dzehalevich
good luck Katya
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #27
KV

Well done Katya! She reminds of Anna Chakvetadze, she's more or less the same ranking as Anna a year ago. Keep progressing and see could well be play!ing the US-Open Qual. next year. GO Katya
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 12:14 PM   #28

pic of Katya playing in Orange Bowl

Ekaterina Makarova (RUS)

Katya plays 2nd seed Monica Niculescu today in QF
good luck Katya
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 07:13 PM   #29

Ekaterina Makarova RUS d. Monica Niculescu (2) ROM 76(0) 16 63

great stuff Katya
now good luck vs Jessica Kirkland tomorrow.
gonna be tough but i got faith in ya

Katya pretty great week after last week's tank job
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 07:35 PM   #30
KV

Great job, knew she'd bt. Monica on one day.