Ekaterina Makarova making waves Thread - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #1996
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ekaterina Makarova making waves Thread

I hope she can make both YEC and FC final
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1997
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Vladas Lasitskas ‏@VladasLasitskas

So @katemakarova1 just confirmed to me that the season is not over yet. She'll try to play WTA Championships & @FedCup final vs Italy.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #1998
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post

So @katemakarova1 just confirmed to me that the season is not over yet. She'll try to play WTA Championships & @FedCup final vs Italy.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #1999
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post

Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!
Adorable..

Quote:

I'm not following Tennis closely lately, so I have to ask: what kind of injury she have? Isn't smarter she decide to finish this season now and get better for next one, like MaSha did??

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #2000
country flag Big_Banana

the latest news about Russia Team are not the best...
so sorry because I'm going to watch just for them (Katya and Pav mostly), not that I care about italy
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #2001
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Adorable..

I'm not following Tennis closely lately, so I have to ask: what kind of injury she have? Isn't smarter she decide to finish this season now and get better for next one, like MaSha did??
She has wrist injury since USO, but have no tfurther details, but I think if these events were not coming up, she would have ended her season already.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #2002
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is this is part of a team. YEC doubles and Fed Cup, she knows other people are hoping she can help.
So its not a singles player closing down her season.
The important thing is that she doesnt make it worse, so she can be completely healthy for january 2014, and continue her excellent form which led to a USO QF and French Open doubles title this year
Kate has a great career ahead of her. You can see with Safina & Chakvetadze, injuries have to be taken seriously and allowed time to recover totally, so I would understand stopping right now.
But for Kate, she knows people are hoping she can play.

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #2003
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Katya, so unlucky.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 07:52 PM   #2004
country flag ricard89

ricard89 is a name known to all ricard89 is a name known to all ricard89 is a name known to all ricard89 is a name known to all ricard89 is a name known to all ricard89 is a name known to all ricard89 is a name known to all ricard89 is a name known to all ricard89 is a name known to all ricard89 is a name known to all ricard89 is a name known to all

See on Lenas' twitter thread she was on her way to practice with Katie this morning.

Elena Vesnina ‏@EVesnina001
My morning starts with doping test at 7am Shared some of my blood on my way to practice with @katemakarova1 And how did your day started?

Of course hope Katie is fit enough to play but also hope she looks after herself.
ricard89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #2005
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The problem is this is part of a team. YEC doubles and Fed Cup, she knows other people are hoping she can help.
So its not a singles player closing down her season.
The important thing is that she doesnt make it worse, so she can be completely healthy for january 2014, and continue her excellent form which led to a USO QF and French Open doubles title this year
Kate has a great career ahead of her. You can see with Chakvetadze, injuries have to be taken seriously and allowed time to recover totally, so I would understand stopping right now.
But for Kate, she knows people are hoping she can play.
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #2006
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Katya will save Holy Mother Russia.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #2007
country flag Big_Banana

I'm upset. I bought fed cup final tickets just for her.
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #2008
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, I never noticed it.
Makarova used to be a top 20 player. How come she doesn't even have her own subforum?
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #2009
country flag goldenlox

In the YEC final

Old Oct 27th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #2010
country flag Big_Banana

why not next week