Ekaterina Makarova making waves Thread - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #1861
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Ekaterina Makarova making waves Thread

Garbiñe breaks back 1 - 1*

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #1862

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Katya almost another victim of Wimbledon grass..

But she manages to break again *2 - 1

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1863

Katya opens 5 - 1* in Final Set.

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #1864

Garbiñe holds.. *5 - 2

Katya serving for the match..

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #1865

Of course Katya...

Unable to finish the match.. 5 - 3*

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #1866

*5 - 4

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #1867

5th MP..

Use it!!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #1868

Katya won 6 - 2 / 6 - 7 / 6 - 4

A Nightmare to close the match.. But she made it!!

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #1869
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Yass! She was punishing me for rooting for Jo-La by trying to give me a heart attack.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #1870

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Yass! She was punishing me for rooting for Jo-La by trying to give me a heart attack.
Well, I had one or two, seeing her trying to close the match..

You'll have another chance in 2 days..

Kvitty is next..

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #1871
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Well, nice to see her get redemption on Garbine. Finally having a good run at Wimbledon, into the 3rd round for the first time! Was scared she was going to choke away the 5-1 lead and 5 mps

Now Kvitova. She and Petra have a bit of a grass rivalry going. H2h, she's 1-2 against Petra, but 1-all on grass, having defeated her in straights at Eastbourne last year, after having lost to Petra in straights at Eastbourne the year before.

Should be a very interesting match!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #1872
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Go Katya!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1873

Katya and Kvitty started their match on Court 1, but

*3 - 3 on 1st set..

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #1874

The rain delay, was not good for Katya.. 3 - 6 on 1st

Just break now *1 - 2 on 2nd set..

Old Jun 28th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #1875

Katya holds 2 - 2* on 2nd

Davay Katya!!