Arantxa/Anabel...defeated...:( - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2004, 06:55 AM   #1
country flag ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~

~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough ~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ will become famous soon enough
Arantxa/Anabel...defeated...:(

Well guys, I expected a nice run for Arantxa and Anabel in Athenes, but they were beaten today...probably a heartbreaking defeat. They lost to Suarez/Tarabini 6-7 (8), 7-5, 6-2. The third set was probably less good for the Spanish pair, winning 16 points, while the Argentinian pair won 30... This is almost the double!

Well, it is a bit disappointing for Arantxa's fan to see her leaving the competition so early in her 5th Olympic games... but she broke a record LOL... She is the tennis player who took part to the most Olympic games... So she has something to be proud of LOL

Vamos Arantxa! Never surrender, you still can be in the top players, I know it! So keep enjoying tennis and continue playind doubles...for your fans! Please! lol
~VaMoS~ArAnTxA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2004, 01:24 PM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Did team Paola save any MPs? or did ASV/Anabel have any MPs?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2004, 02:25 PM   #3
marsha

marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice
Alex, go to the General Message thread about Arantxa and post something positive, OK (it's very negative right now)

BUT .. there is a message there that she is possibly going to play doubles with Sveta in Bali (she likes Bali), **fingers crossed**
marsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote