Sesil leads 7-5 one more set to the QF - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2004, 02:15 AM   #1
country flag Aphrodite

Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future
Sesil leads 7-5 one more set to the QF

Great now concentrate in the second and run away with the win, Your doing a good job, she plays with a lot of confidense it seems, veterans choke more than she does, wins in three sets, focuses in the end of a tough set to get the break and serve for the set without to much trouble. I am proud of her, I really like this girl, she has a good spirit. And it doesnt hurt that I am only one of the few who roots for a talented just 15 year old girl from bulgaria, where most of you act so mature picking on her for the way she looks, or for what she said, she was 14, and she was just pumping herself up, its not like masha,venus,serena,martina, steffi or any of the other players where arrogant and somewhat immature at the age of 14.
Aphrodite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2004, 02:24 AM   #2
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute
What did she say to make her controversial or whatever? I'm not really familiar with her. I only know about her through this forum.
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 02:31 AM   #3
country flag Aphrodite

Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future Aphrodite has a brilliant future
now she leads 2-1 with a break in the second, she plays mature for her age that I can say. Umgh that she could beat Sharapova, kick the ass out of her, she was just trying to make attention for herself, but she is confident and thats what matters, I agree it was immature but she was 14 cmon, get over it. Its not like Sharapova didnt say anything when she was 14, I remember her being quite arrogant and immature as well.
People always make more drama out of something than it really is.
Aphrodite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 02:33 AM   #4
country flag backhanddtl4

backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold backhanddtl4 is a splendid one to behold
Who is she playing?
backhanddtl4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 02:38 AM   #5
country flag Anne K.

Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light Anne K. is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite
now she leads 2-1 with a break in the second, she plays mature for her age that I can say. Umgh that she could beat Sharapova, kick the ass out of her, she was just trying to make attention for herself, but she is confident and thats what matters, I agree it was immature but she was 14 cmon, get over it. Its not like Sharapova didnt say anything when she was 14, I remember her being quite arrogant and immature as well.
People always make more drama out of something than it really is.
I don't have anything against Sesil; if I were held accountable for all the
stupid things I said as a teenager--whoa!! But isn't this the girl who always
seems to lose matches if she wins the first set? Hope she can win in str8s
this time. GO SESIL!!
Anne K. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 05:36 AM   #6
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
wow Sesil keep it up

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote