Just so everybody can read it - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2004, 11:44 AM   #1
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
Just so everybody can read it

I am speaking, of course, of the Lindsay Back to the No. 4 thread.

Dear TOPs,

First of all, I am sorry that I have not been here earlier. But anyway...

I have always been proud of the fact that we TOPs (most anyway) don't act like most fans out there who would throw nasty words at each other at the slightest provocation. This thread comes to me as a surprise.

I don't find what I am seeing here funny. In fact, I find it apalling.

This goes to all of us and not just within this forum. I would hope do not personally attack your fellow poster just because he or she is just giving her opinion. And in turn do not take objective criticism as personal attacks if they really aren't.

It is also advised that you do not readily respond to every negative thing that is said to you. In other words, if you choose between making another personal attack (thereby provoking another attack and so forth, furthering the inanity of the conversation) and keeping quiet, choose the more mature, significantly better latter.

The Tower Of Power clan (and forum) was created as a place where fellow fans can happily share ideas, feelings, etc about Lindsay and not as a place to have pointless fights with your fellow TOP.
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2004, 06:20 PM   #2
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
well said jacs.

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 12:24 AM   #3
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
go jacs!
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 08:06 AM   #4
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thanks, JACS

Eloquent as usual and it needed saying!
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2004, 12:19 PM   #5
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
thanks guys
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2004, 11:01 PM   #6
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
We miss you not being around much these days JACS
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote