Singles Draw - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2004, 11:48 AM   #31
country flag TartarVicario

TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future TartarVicario has a brilliant future
Do ya best Sveta
TartarVicario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2004, 12:03 PM   #32
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck:

Barbora

Nadia

Jelena K.

Klara

K-lina

Lena D (GO for the Gold Lena )

Iveta (leave those shitty performances behind you, show your best here )

Daniela

Petra

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 02:26 PM   #33
country flag andrew_uk

andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Go Alicia and Mary

The band features ex members of Alisha's Attic & Texas and American singer Charity Hair (The Alice Band)

Red Sky July's Official Website/Facebook/Twitter/MySpace
andrew_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 03:52 PM   #34
country flag Druidia

Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice Druidia is just really nice
Good Luck to Tanasugarn, Asagoe, Obata, Morigami, Sugiyama, Widjaja, Zheng, Vento-Kabchi, Randriantefy, Zuluaga, Cho, and Li, Sun, Yan, Prakusya in dubs!
Druidia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 12:01 AM   #35
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Good Luck:
Justine Henin-Hardenne
Nadia Petrova
Karolina Sprem
Lisa Raymond
Svetlana Kuznetsova
Daniela Hantuchova
Amelie Mauresmo

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 01:50 AM   #36
country flag Rafe306

Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold Rafe306 is a splendid one to behold
Maja Is Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rafe306 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 03:04 AM   #37
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
omg that is sooo unfair.

Daniilidou vs Maleeva potential 2nd round.

They both think this will be the highlight of the year for them, and they have anticipated it all year. Now they both might have to play each other! :sad :

Good Luck the South Americans!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2004, 07:27 AM   #38
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Best of luck to all the American, Italian, and French players as well as all my other faves.

And a special wish of good fortune for my sweet Sandrine, Allez!!!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2004, 02:41 PM   #39
Kirt12255

Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirt12255
Bring it on Alicia What a terrific draw....and yes people I am serious about that! Alicia fresh off a 1 and 1 final win (yes you can all hoo-hah about the tier)....she demolished Mauresmo in the 3rd set previous before...ask anyone what the Olympics mean to Australia!!!... LOL

Hardcourt....35-40 degrees (oC...faranheit you will have to work out for youreself)....big serve....willing to come to the net to finish off points.....by the way...what is it with womens tennis the last few months...reguardlesssssssss of the result of the Wimbledon final...no bracket...I will continue!!

Wimbledon this year to me was a farce!

I am 27....it's the first final I have refused to watch since I was 12 If at least one of the finalists had any respect for the "grass"...which neither were ever going to....why should I watch 2 robots try and "Smack each other stupid" off the court. Is tennis actually losing it's touch? I truely hope not.

Anyhow....

Molik for a Medal if she gets past Dementieva....I think Molik will stun alot of you being in a village of other champion athletes.....Aussies go by heart..always.

a) You can't deny Molik is in form for both Singles and Doubs
b) A little less presure now Sam is in...also the fact she has a "better" chance for a medal with Stubbs.
c) Last match I saw these 2 play was on a hardcourt ages ago...it was like 6-3 7-6 or something.....Molik had her chances...she also had her chances at the AO against Momo!
4) Olympic shocks always seem to come by those who are grounded....Alicia likes her spot under the radar.

If Alicia gets past Demetieva...will be 3 sets I think.....I say watch out...she has the guns...and a big win again...I believe....will set Molik for a definate top 20...and hopefully seed at the Indoor Tournies at the end of the year...and has been her goal.....IMO.... I think too many people under-estimate Alicia IMO again. I'll shuddup now before I jinx the poor girl LOL
Will bite my tongue for now
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 05:07 AM   #40
country flag Aussie_Kim

Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all Aussie_Kim is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirt12255
Bring it on Alicia What a terrific draw....and yes people I am serious about that! Alicia fresh off a 1 and 1 final win (yes you can all hoo-hah about the tier)....she demolished Mauresmo in the 3rd set previous before...ask anyone what the Olympics mean to Australia!!!... LOL

Hardcourt....35-40 degrees (oC...faranheit you will have to work out for youreself)....big serve....willing to come to the net to finish off points.....by the way...what is it with womens tennis the last few months...reguardlesssssssss of the result of the Wimbledon final...no bracket...I will continue!!

Wimbledon this year to me was a farce!

I am 27....it's the first final I have refused to watch since I was 12 If at least one of the finalists had any respect for the "grass"...which neither were ever going to....why should I watch 2 robots try and "Smack each other stupid" off the court. Is tennis actually losing it's touch? I truely hope not.

Anyhow....

Molik for a Medal if she gets past Dementieva....I think Molik will stun alot of you being in a village of other champion athletes.....Aussies go by heart..always.

a) You can't deny Molik is in form for both Singles and Doubs
b) A little less presure now Sam is in...also the fact she has a "better" chance for a medal with Stubbs.
c) Last match I saw these 2 play was on a hardcourt ages ago...it was like 6-3 7-6 or something.....Molik had her chances...she also had her chances at the AO against Momo!
4) Olympic shocks always seem to come by those who are grounded....Alicia likes her spot under the radar.

If Alicia gets past Demetieva...will be 3 sets I think.....I say watch out...she has the guns...and a big win again...I believe....will set Molik for a definate top 20...and hopefully seed at the Indoor Tournies at the end of the year...and has been her goal.....IMO.... I think too many people under-estimate Alicia IMO again. I'll shuddup now before I jinx the poor girl LOL
I agree!
To all the non-aussies out there its hard to explain how seriously Australians take their sport. The Aussie team is a great one so Alicia will be living it up with many champions such as Ian Thorpe, Petria Thomas, Grant Hackett, etc.
I think she'll do really well!

Best of Luck in 2007 to: Kim & Bryan, Lleyton, Alicia, Todd, Sam, Chris, Casey, Wayne, Kirsten & all the other Aussies & injured players.
Aussie_Kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote