~ 2004 Olympics! Athens, Greece ~ - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2004, 03:39 AM   #1
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
~ 2004 Olympics! Athens, Greece ~

Croatia will be represented by it's two best players, Karolina Sprem and Jelena Kostanic! In singles Sprem will be seeded 12th while Kostanic is unseeded. In doubles Sprem and Kostanic are a team and are unseeded! Good luck Croatia! Ajmo K-Lina & Jelena!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #2
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Ajmo cure!! Good singles draw for Sprem! Kostanic will need some luck to beat Myskina in round 2...

OK doubles draw!
Old Aug 12th, 2004, 06:18 PM   #3
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
some info from the athens site which i havent seen before!

Nickname: K-Lina. (NOC 04/07/04)
Hobbies: Swimming, soccer, basketball, walking her dog, computer games, dancing, reading and listening to music. (WTA 30/05/04)
MarStatus: Single
LangSpoken: Croatian and English
Club: TC Varteks, Varazdin, CRO (Olympic entries 2004)
Coach: Sasa Hirzon, CRO, since 2000 (WTA 30/05/04)
Handedness: Right
AddInformation:
Training Regime
"I usually have four hours of training every day plus fitness."

When and where did you begin this sport?
Started playing at age nine. in Varazdin.

Why this sport?
"At first it was only my hobby, but after it developed to my professional career."

Most influential person in career
Her family. (NOC 04/07/04)

Hero / Idol
"Every player has her own qualities, no one should be underestimated. When I started to play my idol was Mary Pierce." (NOC 04/07/04)

Toughest rival / opponent
Justin Henin-Hardenne. (NOC 04/07/04)

Sporting philosophy / motto
"Only with hard work you can get to achieve big results." (NOC 04/07/04)

Ambitions
"To play the best I can and do the best I can during my career." (NOC 04/07/04)

Other Information
TURNING PRO
She turned professional in 2001. (WTA 30/05/04)

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 05:16 PM   #4
country flag snowfox

snowfox is just really nice snowfox is just really nice snowfox is just really nice snowfox is just really nice snowfox is just really nice snowfox is just really nice snowfox is just really nice snowfox is just really nice snowfox is just really nice snowfox is just really nice snowfox is just really nice
gd luck klina hope she does well.
snowfox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2004, 09:38 PM   #5
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Karolina advances to 2nd round in singles & doubles. Jelena lost in 1st round of singles.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2004, 07:23 PM   #6
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Good Luck tomo karolina

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote