Nastya has a new racket? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2004, 09:49 PM   #1
country flag Spunky83

Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya has a new racket?

Just read excerpts of her postmatch interview (I am really jealous Ola, that you can attend those) and she mentioned she had a new racket which was custom made for her and she had to attach to it first. Any information about that special new racket?
Spunky83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2004, 08:37 AM   #2
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
where you read that? I am not writing whole transcript. She was talking about her Head Instinct, so not really new raquet. But she said it's made special for her, to give her more power but it's still Head Instinct.

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2004, 10:00 AM   #3
country flag Spunky83

Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute Spunky83 has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.ideaprokomopen.com.pl/en/...d=112&rok=2004

That site is a little bit weird and there are just excerpts of her post match interview, but, yeah according to what she says she has a "new" racket and she hasn´t played with this racket for long, but maybe you are the one who got it right, I dunno.

The rackets does look the same, but maybe HEAD has just made some little adjustments...to avoid breaking when the racket gets smashed on the ground
Spunky83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2004, 06:59 PM   #4
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
Actually better see the transript I made. They didn't put nastya's words there. I recorded and wrote everything word by word so you'll see what she really said. About raquet the question was about her strong shots it's not magic is it your raquet?

She said ' Definitely I have to say yes because I have a contract with Head (laughing) so of course it's my raquet. No, I really love my raquet seriously and they made them special for me so I have more power because I am not really strong so I have like different raquet.'

If you know Nastya you know which words are hers

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote