Saturday Report - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2004, 04:06 AM   #1
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
Saturday Report

I just got home - thanks sharky for the live updates. I'm exhausted, so I'll keep my report nice and short, and if someone wants to know more info on a player, just let me know.

Rice d. Gajdosova 46 63 62

Jarmila is SO BAD now. I think she gained a bit of weight, though she is still . Her shot selection though was bad. She seemed to go for too much at the wrong time, and it ended in an error all the time. Her consistency was bad also. She hit some amazing winners, but Tania was just too consistent. With that said, Tania seems to have become the best Canadian junior, with Dubois and Wozniak. Jarmila burst into tears when she lost.

Okamoto d. Smashey 63 60

Kaysie is . She plays nicely, with slices, she attacks the net, plays with a lot of topsin, but everything flies out of the court. Seiko really had to do nothing to win.

Liggan d. Dubois 46 64 63

Kelly has become a new fav of mine. I think she is training with the Italian players, since Antonella and Adriana's coach was there supporting her, and she kept saying "vamos" when she won a point. Kelly was just too consistent for Stephanie, mixing up the shots nicely with slices, loopy shots, and nice strong flat groundstrokes. Stephanie lost her temper when she lost the 2nd set, and it was over for her after that.

Matic d. Popadic 76 64

This was such a long match. Both players were pretty even. Antonia has a great dropshot, and won the big points better than Lana.

Garcia Sokol d. Neffa-De Los Rios 16 61 62

Rossana started out hitting the ball very hard, and hitting a lot of winners - Vanina couldn't really do anything. But once Vanina started mixing up her shots, Rossana started to lose games, and eventually lost her temper as well and collapsed.

Aoyama d. Tetreault 64 75

Kaori is so consistent - she has no power but every ball is nice and deep in the court. She was a little better than Valerie in the rallies and won the match.

Rao d. Kloesel 46 64 64

I still can't believe Sandra lost the match. She was up 2:1 in the third set and up 40-00, and she lost that game. Then she was up 4:3, and 40-15, and lost that game as well. Both players were very aggressive - really going for their shots.

Vaidisova d. Zoricic 63 41 ret.

Katarina retired with a stomach problem - I think she felt sick, but not sure. Nicole is playing better than when I saw her in Paris. She is now mixing the pace of her balls better. When I saw her in Paris, she hit every ball as hard as she could. Now, she waits for the opportunity before hitting the ball hard. Katarina played really well, but Nicole was better.

Kim d. Marois 36 64 61

Jin-Hee has improved a lot. I missed the first two sets, but Jin-Hee was hitting the ball nice and hard and was very consistent. Once Melanie lost the 1st game in the 3rd set, she smashed her racquet so hard that she started going for way too much and Jin-Hee easily won from there.

Van Exel d. Ospina 63 75

Diana needs to stop hitting everything as hard as she can. Anousjka is pretty good, she hits the ball hard, and has a nice backhand slice. She was so happy when she won.

Fujiwara d. Kojian 61 61

Arpi was outclassed. She has a good serve, but she is not consistent enough to compete with top 300 players.

Bachmann d. Takase 63 60

Angelika was just too strong for Ayami. It was a very easy win. I didn't see much of the match though.

Karatantcheva d. Lee 61 61

All I have to say is . Sesil is amazing!! She mixes the pace of her balls so nicely, and is aggressive at the right moments. She can create so much pace, that she hit some amazing winners. She can for sure win the entire tournament.

Xie d. Wozniak 63 75

Aleksandra is hitting the ball harder than when I last saw her. She played nicely, but Yan-Ze was just a bit more powerful, and just a bit more patient than Aleksandra. Yan-Ze is so solid on both her forehand and backhand, and she mixed the pace nicely by throwing in some moonballs.
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2004, 04:28 AM   #2
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Rated_Next, thanks for the report, I agree everything what you reported.. I am dead tired too.

Sesil... She is really amazing. She can go all the way. She is soo powerful. She is extremely talented, I have to admit.

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 04:29 AM   #3
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future
Thank you so much!!!
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 08:24 AM   #4
country flag V.Melb

V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks mate!
V.Melb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 08:40 AM   #5
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
Nice report
Dymension is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 08:48 AM   #6
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, great report!!! Please keep them coming...
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 08:49 AM   #7
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
thanx Jerome

did you meet Sharky this yr
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 08:51 AM   #8
country flag HectorMagnus

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for your report
HectorMagnus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 01:16 PM   #9
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Jerome
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 01:49 PM   #10
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute
Jarmila

I really hope she turns it around, because she is so talented

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote