Mauresmo, France's Grecian Formula! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 10:22 PM   #1
Sonja
Momomental

Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute Sonja has a reputation beyond repute
Mauresmo, France's Grecian Formula!

Allez Amélie!

Get the gold!
Amélie Mauresmo, 2009 GDF Suez, 2007 Proximus Diamond Games, 2006 World No. 1 ,Wimbledon Champion, Proximus Diamond Games, Gaz, Australian Open, 2005 YEC, Advanta Chamionships, Italian Open, Proximus Diamond Games, 2004 World No. 1, Advanta Championships, Generali Linz, Rogers Cup, Italian Open, German Open, 2003 J&S Cup, Advanta Championships, 2002 Rogers AT&T Cup, Dubai Open, 2001 Gaz, Nice, Amelia Island, and Eurocard Ladies German Open, 2000 Adidas International, and 1999 Bratislava Champion

There's a fine line between love and hate; that line is called family!

No one does things exactly the way I want them to. No one ever has. It’s a problem they have!

AZARENKA!
Sonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 10:29 PM   #2
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
GO GO GO GOLDEN GIRL!!!

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 11:16 PM   #3
country flag -Em-
Team WTAworld

-Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute
GO FOR GOLD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 10th, 2004, 04:25 PM   #4
country flag swiss

swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja
Allez Amélie!

Get the gold!
and a few points too
swiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2004, 05:44 PM   #5
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Allez Momo!!!!

I think you have great chances in Athens!!!
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 12:44 AM   #6
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation
Bonne Chance Amélie!! ALLEZ!!
Lapin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 03:54 PM   #7
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
πρόσκρουση

Καλή τύχη Amélie!!!

Old Aug 13th, 2004, 08:08 PM   #8
country flag Linnie
drinking

Old Aug 13th, 2004, 08:49 PM   #9
country flag suzie

suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute suzie has a reputation beyond repute
Go for the GOLD!

World MomOrganization's Head of Scrunchy* Watching Department (HSWD)
* "scrunchy" is a trademark courtesy of Mauresmo PonyTail, Inc. (c) 1979 François & Françoise

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
suzie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2004, 09:36 PM   #10
country flag Mariangelina

Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of
ALLEZALLEZALLEZALLEZALLEZALLEZ
And I buy the bar a double round of crown
And everybody's getting down
And this town ain't never gonna be the same.
Cause I saddle up my horse and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls, they are so pretty...

All
ez Amélie!

"My coach told me I had to expect, you know, some long rallies and stuff. So, you know, I was ready for this."
--Amelie Mauresmo breaking down the intricate nature of Team Mauresmo coaching strategies.
Mariangelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 01:38 AM   #11
country flag Linnie
drinking

Old Aug 14th, 2004, 04:11 AM   #12
thainguyen
Registered 1

thainguyen is just really nice thainguyen is just really nice thainguyen is just really nice thainguyen is just really nice thainguyen is just really nice thainguyen is just really nice thainguyen is just really nice thainguyen is just really nice thainguyen is just really nice thainguyen is just really nice thainguyen is just really nice
she's so beautiful!!!!!!!!
thainguyen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 11:55 AM   #13
country flag Mariangelina

Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of Mariangelina has much to be proud of
She is! And the gold medal will be too! Allez!!!
And I buy the bar a double round of crown
And everybody's getting down
And this town ain't never gonna be the same.
Cause I saddle up my horse and I ride into the city
I make a lot of noise
Cause the girls, they are so pretty...

All
ez Amélie!

"My coach told me I had to expect, you know, some long rallies and stuff. So, you know, I was ready for this."
--Amelie Mauresmo breaking down the intricate nature of Team Mauresmo coaching strategies.
Mariangelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 12:56 PM   #14
country flag Linnie
drinking

She looked great

Old Aug 14th, 2004, 01:21 PM   #15
country flag Linnie
drinking

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...4&section=news

Olympics-Mauresmo sees gold as route to grand slam glory
Sat August 14, 2004 08:17 AM ET

By Bill Barclay

ATHENS, Aug 14 (Reuters) - France's Amelie Mauresmo believes the Olympics could be the key to her breaking her grand slam duck at the U.S. Open after the Games.

Mauresmo, the world number two, is the best player on the women's tennis tour never to have won one of the four grand slams and has a history of her nerves failing her on the big occasion.

"It would be magic. Anything can happen in 2004 and the Olympics could be the catalyst for a lot of things," the 25-year-old Mauresmo told reporters on Saturday, the day before the start of the tennis event in the Greek capital.

The U.S. Open, the final grand slam of the year, starts on August 30, a week after the end of the tennis tournament in Athens.

But Mauresmo believes a gold medal would have an even bigger impact back home than a grand slam title.

"Winning a grand slam goes down in the history of tennis," she said. "But winning an Olympic gold medal goes down in the history of sport itself.

"I was brought up in the culture of sport in general, not just tennis.

"I think the impact would be bigger for a Olympic gold medal than winning a grand slam in France. People can relate to gold medals more."

With top seed and world number one Justine Henin-Hardenne struggling for fitness, Mauresmo is probably the favourite for the gold, although she says she does not feel any special pressure.

"I can only take it match by match, especially with these (hot) conditions," she said. "The pressure doesn't come from being number one, two, three or four. All the matches are difficult these days. "I want to just go match by match and stay in the tournament. After that I'll be able to look at the other players and see how they are doing and how Justine is, as at the moment the level of her game and her form are unknown."