Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 11:00 AM   #61
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute

Another very pretty shot from the award ceremony yesterday.

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
HTE is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2005, 12:03 PM   #62
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
She looks around 3 - 4 years older than what she really is.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 02:06 PM   #63
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute
Well I don''t know about 3-4 years but yeah she looks older. I think it's often the case when she poses for photographs instead of her "normal" very smiling appearance.

Good luck at the Open Caroline!

¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
Old Jan 14th, 2005, 07:58 PM   #64
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
I meant by how tall she is, and how her body is developed already. That's more like 17 years old. She already looks older when smiling, but yes she looks even older when posing.

Good luck at the Open Caroline!

By the way, when is her pro tour debut to be?

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 09:58 AM   #65
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

yeah ~Kirilenko#1fan~ in a way you're right the last year or so she has really grown a lot

I don't know when Caroline decides to make her senior debut, but I have just cantacted the Danish federation and asked them so hopefully they can give us some more info.

Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 10:06 AM   #66
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

Caroline made a decent performance as the ninth seed at the Australian Hardcourt Championships.
She beat Karolina Wlodarczak (6-1, 6-1) and Ellen Barry (4-6, 7-5, 6-1) before losing a close encounter to Dominika Cibulkova(8) 5-7, 6-3, 7-6(4).

In the doubles things didn't work out to well. Caroline entered with Nicole Thyssen and after a close victory over Engels/Smith (6-3;2-6;6-4) they got double bageled by Azarenko/Kleybanova 6-0;6-0

Hopefully she is now accustomed to the conditions down under, well rested and fit for her debut at the Australian Open. Best of luck

Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 11:53 AM   #67
country flag Ravsieg

Thanks for that We'll hope she gets started on a 10$K.. if she is shot to a 25k$ that'll not be very pleasant because it can take morale down..

As for that loss... Cibulkova is also one of the best players, so I don't consider a close loss as a bad result, just a normal result.

And by the way, when are the draws being announced?

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:40 PM   #68
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

I'm guessing sunday for the draw, but I don't know. The "Please come back the week of January 20 for the 2005 Australian Open Girls' Singles Draw" is pretty ridiculous but I think that this years web coverage hasn't been that good all together, no netcam and not too many news reports...

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 08:56 AM   #69
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

The draw is out, Caroline is in the second quarter of the draw, and it looks like this:

Angelique Kerber GER (3) vs. Alexa Glatch USA
Q-Sara Errani ITA vs. Daniella Dominikovic AUS
Q-Therese Tisseverasinghe AUS vs. Nudnida Luangnam THA
Ayumi Morita JPN vs. Magdalena Rybarikova SVK (14)

Caroline Wozniacki DEN (11) vs. Nicole Thyssen NED
Katerina Kramperova CZE vs. Agnes Szatmari ROM
Shona Lee NZL vs. I-Hsuan Hwang TPE
(WC) Jessica Moore AUS vs. Aleksandra Wozniak CAN (6)
------------------------------------

Another semi-bad draw for Caroline; She should be ok against Nicole, but then Szatmari or Kramperova will be tough and then Aleks
But then again she can beat most of these girls so hopefully she will go far

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 11:23 AM   #70
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Go Caroline, good luck!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 08:09 PM   #71
country flag Ravsieg

The opposite seed as Wozniack. That's just too much bad luck.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 11:08 PM   #72
country flag Ravsieg

She won today 6-2 6-2

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 11:10 PM   #73
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

Caroline has just taken Nicole Thyssen apart 6-2, 6-2. Supreme start to the championships.

Caro delivered a quite impressive performance in taking out Nicole Thyssen in the first round. Thyssen was never in front in the match, Caro broke her serve at 0-0 i both sets and on four more occasions, she only got broken twice herself. She hit 16 winners and made 17 unforced errors, most of them in the middle of the second set, she should cut that down in the next round if she can.
Her dominance in this game is well underline in the fact that she scored 58 points during the match to Thyssen's 36.

Now best of luck against Szatmari

Last edited by HTE : Jan 24th, 2005 at 04:40 PM.
Old Jan 25th, 2005, 12:44 AM   #74
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

Hard fougt victory for Caro, 6-3, 5-7, 6-2. Completely in control until 5-1 in the second then lost 6 games in a row before regaining her composure, perhaps she had some kind of physical problem? more about the match tomorrow

Old Jan 25th, 2005, 09:48 AM   #75
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

In the doubles competition Caro had a great start with Aleksandra Wozniak, the third seeded pair beat Australia's Alenka Hubacek & Therese Tisseverasinghe 6-0, 6-2.
They will now face another Aussie couple Daniella Dominikovic/Olivia Lukaszewicz.

Last edited by HTE : Jan 25th, 2005 at 09:59 AM.
Closed Thread