Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 29th, 2004, 01:42 PM   #46
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
She took a set off Krajicek! Not even many Top100 players could do it this year, such as Cervanova and Kleinova. I consider that final to be an excellent result, and it just shows she could be fighting for the top of Juniors next year (if not, then in 2 years time) and she should have her pro debut early next year...

Hey HTE are there many challengers in Denmark? Specially in the start of the year.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2004, 09:53 PM   #47
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Caroline is playing the Grade A Casablanca Cup
She is seeded 6
1st rd: def. Kobak 6-3 6-4
2nd rd: def. Fakhoury 5-7 6-1 6-1
3rd rd: vs. Olaru

Caroline played Internatioanl Winter Grade 1 December 6-12
She got to the QF def. Couts and Shvedova after a 1st rd. bye and she lost to Kirkland 6-4 6-4 which was a good score against the champ and Orange bowl champ and Us Open finalist

She also played the Orange Bowl Grade A December 13-19
She got to the rd of 16 seeded 7th; she beat Megan Alexander and Morita, before losing to Makarove who is a tough Russian

Both were good tourneys but hopefully she will go all the way in Mexico!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2004, 10:02 PM   #48
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Thx for the update Kutuzova, kinda never got around to it

A small pic from the bowl, any more or larger would be greatly appreciated.

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
HTE is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 29th, 2004, 11:35 AM   #49
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute
Caroline and her partner Dominika Cibulkova got of to a good start in the doubles competition in Casablanca. The second seeded pair beat Poruskevich/Tamborini 6-2, 6-3.

¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
Old Dec 29th, 2004, 11:41 AM   #50
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

Post Caroline from Danish magazine

Caroline appeared in the December issue of the Danish Magazine "Ud & Se"
As soon as I get my scanner working (if ever ) I will post some better versions, so far these extracts from the magazines web version will have to do...

Old Dec 30th, 2004, 02:52 AM   #51
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Caroline def. Olaru 6-2 6-3 and is in the Quarters vs. qualifier Ozga of Germany

Good QF match and Good Luck!!!!!

great pics and there are some more on her junior tennis profile from the Orange Bowl
Old Dec 30th, 2004, 10:12 AM   #52
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

Yeah the new OB pics are great, really shows her powerful she can be.

Old Dec 30th, 2004, 11:32 AM   #53
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
The pics are great

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Old Dec 31st, 2004, 12:01 PM   #54
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

Caroline is now into the semifinals in Mexico, she beat Justine Ozga 6-2, 2-0(ret.) and will now fave Aleksandra Wozniak for a place in her second Grade A final.

Good luck!

In the doubles Caro lost as Dulgheru/Olaru defeated her and Dominika 4-6, 7-6(3), 6-4

Old Dec 31st, 2004, 01:10 PM   #55
country flag Kutuzova

Good Job Caroline, you have really stepped up your play. Take this Title! Hopefully she will do well in some of the junior Grand Slams this year!!!!
Old Jan 1st, 2005, 12:39 PM   #56
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

Caroline lost her semifinal to Aleks Wozniak 4-6, 4-6. Not a bad result in any way, but too bad that Caro couldn't start of the year with another title.

Strangely enough this is the only image from Casablanca that I have been able to find so far, don't know what the photograpehrs are thinking

Old Jan 1st, 2005, 12:45 PM   #57
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

I think that Caro will be able to do very well in the Grand Slams this year. As Kutuzova says she has really stepped up her play, and in my opinion she will keep improving her game at the same rapid pace in the new year.

A very happy New Year to Caroline and all her fans

Old Jan 8th, 2005, 11:20 AM   #58
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

Smile

Today Caroline received a very prestigeuos award as she was awarded the "Årets Fund 2004" which rouglhy translates to "Discovery of the year" and is given by a major Danish newspaper and The Danish Sports Federation.

The award is given to a Danish athlete that has burst onto the scene this year, delivered impressive results and holds great promise for the future.

To underline the great achivement it is for Caroline to win this award ahead of very strong competitors, Olympic bronze medalist Signe Livbjerg, 24 finished in 6th place.

Small pic from the award ceremony

---------------------------

In the combined junior rankings Caroline has jumped five places after her great run in Mexico, she is now placed 12th. and has a good chance for a nice draw at the Australian Open, which she leaves for on monday.

Old Jan 8th, 2005, 12:24 PM   #59
country flag Kutuzova

Good Luck in Australia!
Old Jan 8th, 2005, 02:56 PM   #60
country flag Ravsieg

Good luck in Australia, Caroline.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Closed Thread