Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - Page 347 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 6th, 2008, 07:35 AM   #5191
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Caroline returns to Liverpool this summer to play their grass tournament 10th June. She will be joined by Martina Hingis. http://www.liverpooltennis.co.uk/tou...asp?article=90
Hingis...??? I seriously doubt that. It seems she is more preoccupied with drugs and party than tennis these days...

Thanks for the info though

P.S WTF!!....http://www.wtaworld.com/announcement.php?f=678
Advertisement

Old Mar 6th, 2008, 09:37 AM   #5192
country flag tonyb

tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light tonyb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Caroline returns to Liverpool this summer to play their grass tournament 10th June. She will be joined by Martina Hingis. http://www.liverpooltennis.co.uk/tou...asp?article=90
Thanks for the link.

This is a very positive article about Caroline on the Liverpool Tennis homside.
2006 Champion Wozniacki Returns
Caroline Wozniacki, the inaugural Women's champion of the Liverpool International Tennis Tournam...
Read full article...
http://www.liverpooltennis.co.uk/tou...asp?article=90
Curious that Hingis, who retired 1 Nov 2007 because of a positive drug test from Wimbledon June 29 and has not played since, will play as a Legend.I wonder why.
Hingis reveals positive cocaine test, retires
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/tenni...1-hingis_N.htm
Liverpool Brings Hingis Back On Court
http://www.liverpooltennis.co.uk/tou...asp?article=95
tonyb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 11:49 AM   #5193
country flag KatChr

KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all KatChr is a name known to all

In a danish newspaper Caroline is citated of saying that having Connors as a coach might not be happening at the moment because she likes the ways things has been going lately and that Connors want 25,000$ a week for coaching her. But she is continuing talking to him...
KatChr is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 12:47 PM   #5194
country flag Wolfruler

Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all Wolfruler is a name known to all

Connors....shame on you
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 08:56 PM   #5195
country flag chris-swede

chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice chris-swede is just really nice

5000 $ a week should be enough...even for Connors...

you cannot pay 25 000$ a week for a tennis coach???
chris-swede is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 02:39 AM   #5196
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold

Why does she really need him? He was a great player, but I don't think he is all that good as a coach. Didn't do any wonders with Roddick. It would just add extra pressure. Certainly not worth such a large amount of money...
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 07:59 PM   #5197
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

New thread
Closed Thread