Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 5th, 2006, 03:09 PM   #1501
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of
Keep it up Caroline

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2006, 03:29 PM   #1502
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
Two convincing wins over two tough opponents. Cornet will be a bigger test: if she wins I believe there's a huge chance for the title.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2006, 04:09 PM   #1503
country flag Drickey

Drickey is a glorious beacon of light Drickey is a glorious beacon of light Drickey is a glorious beacon of light Drickey is a glorious beacon of light Drickey is a glorious beacon of light Drickey is a glorious beacon of light Drickey is a glorious beacon of light Drickey is a glorious beacon of light Drickey is a glorious beacon of light Drickey is a glorious beacon of light Drickey is a glorious beacon of light
Regarding the magazine I don't think you can get it anywhere else the from the site itself, it's a free magazine that you can take in trains and at the stations.[/quote]

I was very surprised today when I got the December 2005 issue of Ud & Se that was quick. I am begining to wonder though if this was the wrong magazine because I looked through it twice and did not see Caroline in anywhere. The magazine came from a company that has DSB on the return address. I assume that is who publishes the magazine. Can you post the address of the website and confirm that it is the December 2005 issue of Ud & Se that Caroline is in. I was surprised not to see Caroline in it. I though this was the issue I was looking for. Any help I can get in tracking down a copy of this magazine is greatly appreciated.

Well done Caro on her Frech Open results thus far. I think her next match could decide who will win the title!
Drickey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2006, 04:58 PM   #1504
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Great job Caro!

I hate that my two favorite juniors have to play so early.

Good luck!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 5th, 2006, 08:40 PM   #1505
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
the dream team after the double

Old Jun 5th, 2006, 09:00 PM   #1506
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
So cute

Anyway, about the forum.
Every player who's got a blog gets a forum.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Old Jun 5th, 2006, 09:30 PM   #1507
country flag waratahsrock

waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute
Nice win Caroline
waratahsrock is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 02:51 AM   #1508
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
good luck against Alize
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 01:31 PM   #1509
country flag Krokodil

Krokodil is a name known to all Krokodil is a name known to all Krokodil is a name known to all Krokodil is a name known to all Krokodil is a name known to all Krokodil is a name known to all Krokodil is a name known to all Krokodil is a name known to all Krokodil is a name known to all Krokodil is a name known to all Krokodil is a name known to all
Caro wins first set 6:3

go on!!!!
Krokodil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 01:50 PM   #1510
country flag Ravsieg

Cornet serving for 2nd set..

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Old Jun 6th, 2006, 02:19 PM   #1511
country flag Ravsieg

Quote:
In the girls’ event, Australian Open runner-up Caroline Wozniacki put in another assured performance to seal her third round berth. The Danish teenager, seeded five, beat Alexandra Dulgheru of Romania 6-2, 6-3.

“I hadn’t played for three weeks coming into this tournament so yesterday felt a bit like a practice match,” explained Wozniacki. “Today I was a lot more intense.”

Wozniacki had some good news before coming to Roland Garros. The 15-year-old sat her exams a few weeks ago and seems to be quite the academic if her results are anything to go by. “I did really well, I got straight As in English, Danish and Maths,” said Wozniacki, who will have more results waiting for her when she gets home. “I have a French exam after Roland Garros so I’m hoping to gets lots of practice by talking to people in French here. It’s like being in class every day while I’m here!”
At itftennis.com

She lost the second set.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Old Jun 6th, 2006, 02:38 PM   #1512
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute
@ ---- Drickey
It's the December 2004 issue you are looking for, checked the website for you, seems that they only have 2005 and 2006 issues so I guess you have to write them an e-mail.
------------

caro has just broken Alizé and is serving at 2-1 in the FS

Caroline Wozniacki cheering thread My sports photos - UPDATED 18. Jun. 09
¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
HTE is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 02:55 PM   #1513
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
hopefully the junior final will be shown in europe and someone can record it and then upload it here on WTA world

caroline up 4-2 final set, it would be great if she could make the final and we could get it to download!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 02:56 PM   #1514
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute HTE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutuzova
hopefully the junior final will be shown in europe and someone can record it and then upload it here on WTA world

caroline up 4-2 final set, it would be great if she could make the final and we could get it to download!
that would be awesome, Hopefully some of our French friends will be able to do that for us

¤ Wozniacki -o- Golovin -o- Hantuchova -o- Cornet -o-Kirilenko -o- Vakulenko -o- Schaul -o- Vaidisova -o- Mirza -o- Missing Marti & Anna K ¤
¤ Future stars: Barbat -o- Besser -o- Vaisemberg -o- Lukaszewicz -o- Rodina -o- Vermoezen -o- Curtis -o- Jolak -o- Kalashnikova -o- Kichenok Twins -o- Robson ¤
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 03:38 PM   #1515
country flag HTE
Team WTAworld

Caro lost 6-8 in the final set, she had her chances but after such a long match (3 hours +) it could have gone either way.
Caro will play doubles tomorrow, we can hope for a title with Aga

Closed Thread