Iveta Benesova Go For The Title in Sopot Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 11:35 AM   #1
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Iveta Benesova Go For The Title in Sopot Cheering Thread

Good luck Iveta

Pls forget your performance and loss in Stockholm pretty quickly, i hope you can play well here and can Go for the title here, that would be a superb boost for the Olympics and winning a medal i believe .

All the best of luck for you Iveta, pls show here, that you are a great clay-player (as you let us see in Acapulco, Estoril and Budapest ) and the true meaning of your beauty! and that you'll be a threat for the title for all of your opponents

GOOOO Iveta!!!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé

Last edited by Mathijs : Aug 7th, 2004 at 07:37 PM.
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 06:31 PM   #2
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
She will have a quartesfinals match over MYSKINA

Tough maych but Myskina maybe will be tired....

Good luck Iveta
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 07:38 PM   #3
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
hope she'll beat Nastya and as you say Nastya will be probably tired so there are changes

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 08:03 PM   #4
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Good luck Iveta
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2004, 08:17 AM   #5
country flag Dymension

Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold Dymension is a splendid one to behold
Good luck Iveta
Dymension is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2004, 06:15 AM   #6
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Best of Luck Iveta!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2004, 03:55 PM   #7
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Iveta wins 6-2 6-2 over young Polish W-C
Old Aug 10th, 2004, 04:46 PM   #8
country flag Mathijs

i'm relieved and also really glad, i knew Iveta could beat her

GO Iveta Good luck in the next round

Old Aug 10th, 2004, 05:22 PM   #9
country flag Jeleno Benesovo

Jeleno Benesovo has disabled reputation
Congratulations on your 1r victory, Iveta
Now crush Silvija and avenge last year's defeat at Linz
You should at least advance till 3r and to give some fight to Anastasia, Iveta
Jeleno Benesovo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2004, 02:31 PM   #10
country flag Wiggly

Iveta beats Talaja 1-6 6-4 6-2

Good luck in your next match..........

Old Aug 11th, 2004, 03:25 PM   #11

WELL DONE IVETITA! now you have to play your best tennis in order to beat Nastya, I know is very hard to beat her but it's your best chance to defeat a top 10, Iveta and that will be a milestone on your career.

BTW good luck on ur doubles match later!!!

Last edited by Jeleno Benesovo : Aug 11th, 2004 at 03:42 PM.
Old Aug 11th, 2004, 04:11 PM   #12
country flag Mathijs

i'm pretty happy, but WTF happened in the first Iveta??????

you can beat Nastya baby, just go and Crush her!!!!!!

Good luck also in your dubz match......

Old Aug 11th, 2004, 04:56 PM   #13
country flag Geoffry

Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute Geoffry has a reputation beyond repute
Iveta hope she can repeat her Acapulco-run, altho the field is rather stronger here, but who knows, Myskina might be concentrating on the Olympics already and after that there are only 3 seeds left, the 9th, 10th and 11th, and if Iveta can manage to play at her best this week, there might be 2nd title of the year coming
But I'm glad we broke the rules
My cave is deep now
Yet your light is shining through
I cover my eyes
Still all I see is you
Geoffry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2004, 05:02 PM   #14
country flag Wiggly

Yeah, if she beats myskina, she wons the tournaments
Old Aug 11th, 2004, 05:07 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffry
Iveta hope she can repeat her Acapulco-run, altho the field is rather stronger here, but who knows, Myskina might be concentrating on the Olympics already and after that there are only 3 seeds left, the 9th, 10th and 11th, and if Iveta can manage to play at her best this week, there might be 2nd title of the year coming
actually excepting for Myskina IMO Acapulco's draw was stronger. Sadly for Iveta Myskina is in her road to the semis
several seeded players pulled out in the last days besides some more were eliminated quickly like Safina, Smashnova or Medina Garrigues. If I am not wrong Iveta is the best ranked from those players who are still competing... excepting for Myskina That's what I call "an awful draw"

Anyway being optimistic Iveta could down a top ten for the first time in her career nahhh I badly prefer Ondraskova as her next rival