mary lost!!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2004, 08:24 PM   #1
amnesiac

amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point
mary lost!!!!!

amnesiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2004, 09:54 PM   #2
country flag marion

marion is a name known to all marion is a name known to all marion is a name known to all marion is a name known to all marion is a name known to all marion is a name known to all marion is a name known to all marion is a name known to all marion is a name known to all marion is a name known to all marion is a name known to all
sorry but i don't speack english but i will try i want just to say it was a good tournament for mary et c pas grave if she lost today now its the olympics games and i m sur that she can win une médaille avec momo allllllllllllllezzzzz
marion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 11:27 PM   #3
Wizzy Maryfan

Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold Wizzy Maryfan is a splendid one to behold
Hey marion you're sure that she can win a medal with Amélie, and i'm sure too !

But this match against Capri ... Mary should have done better i think !
"I felt very strongly that it was not the right time for me to retire, and there were still some great things for me to accomplish in tennis. So once that really clicked inside of me and I realised that, I just started to work very hard, and to try to be the best that I could possibly be."

Mary Pierce

On the road since 1989

=> MaryPierce WebSite <=

- 'Cause Mary -
Wizzy Maryfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 03:33 AM   #4
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Good effort Mary. And solid win in the doubles!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 05:09 AM   #5
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Mary. Unlucky. You are getting there. Never give up. I am always cherring on for you.

take care

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 05:42 AM   #6
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
she put up a good fight in the second set. your still a great champion mary. Good luck in the Olympics
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 10:59 AM   #7
country flag Tompier

Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all Tompier is a name known to all
Mary I was sure you were going to win this one.
Tompier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 11:48 AM   #8
amnesiac

amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point amnesiac is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tompier
Mary I was sure you were going to win this one.
me too
amnesiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 12:59 PM   #9
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
mary...
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 01:44 PM   #10
country flag Mark Spruce

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Mary will always fight.

Let's all keep cheering her on and give her GOOD VIBES.

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Aug 6th, 2004, 03:32 PM   #11
country flag "Sluggy"

"Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute "Sluggy" has a reputation beyond repute
We love you Mary win or Lose!
"Sluggy" is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 10:19 PM   #12
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
why always jen

At least I heard journalists saying one more time that Mary is the strongest player of the world but

saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 01:04 AM   #13
country flag JMC

JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all
Never Give-up !

Don't give-up Mary, one day will come your turn .....

Just be patient, your effort and tenacity will pay one day i am sure of that !

Just think, that still now for thousand of people you are the best , and very popular .....One of the greatest legend of tennis due to your BIG talent anr charismatic personnality.

I am very proud of you and never deceived .....

JUST KEEP-ON GIRL !
JMC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 05:13 AM   #14
country flag Mark Spruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMC
Don't give-up Mary, one day will come your turn .....

Just be patient, your effort and tenacity will pay one day i am sure of that !

Just think, that still now for thousand of people you are the best , and very popular .....One of the greatest legend of tennis due to your BIG talent anr charismatic personnality.

I am very proud of you and never deceived .....

JUST KEEP-ON GIRL !
WOW just would I would have said. I loved your words

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 11:40 AM   #15
country flag Piotrek

Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all Piotrek is a name known to all
Mary lost but I think she is in good form. Before she lost in 3 round to Capriati she had crushed Weingartner and Pratt. I`m sure she will be in good shape during the Olympic Games