The quote from a player wich made you laugh the most - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 12:01 AM   #121
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by misty_burning
Serena when Pam [Shriver] asked her about all the letcords in her match w/Hingis 98 Lipton. Pam asked Serena if the net played a factor in the match to which Serena replied: "Yeah it was there the whole time"
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 12:42 AM   #122
country flag RainyDays
Registered 1

RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
People have been saying this week that I remind them a lot of Anna Kournikova and at first I thought "My God, am I that bad of a tennis player?" But then I realized they meant I was pretty so I take it as a compliment now.
-Sesil Karantacheva
i know she's 14, but OMG THAT KILLED ME.

Quote:
it's dictionary.

maybe you should get her to buy you one, and a brain, also
SJW, you are a hoot.
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 01:11 AM   #123
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradshaw#1
Pam Shriver: Martina, Louis Armstrong stadium has brought you so many wonderful memories. Are there any bad ones on this court that stand out?

Martina Navratilova: Yeah, losing to you bitch.
to which pam replied, "which time"

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 01:19 AM   #124
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyk75
Martina Navratilova: 1) (after Shaun Stafford dared to smile during their match) I wanted to tell her to cut it out and act like a professional.
shaun was so annoying that night, ill never forget it. she smiled the entire match from ear to ear i dont know if it was genuine or if she was trying to get in martina's head, but she almost beat her ass, it went to a close third

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 01:35 AM   #125
country flag MinnyGophers

MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=Bradshaw#1]Pam Shriver: Martina, Louis Armstrong stadium has brought you so many wonderful memories. Are there any bad ones on this court that stand out?

Martina Navratilova: Yeah, losing to you bitch. [quote]

woah
was it on an interview on TV or something? She has guts. If I was Pam, I would have slapped her across the face with a racquet
MARIA SHARAPOVA: "Amélie, you know it doesn't really matter at this point. I mean, I'd love to, I mean, Amélie is No. 1 in the world. She's playing great tennis. You know, I love that challenge of going out there and competing against the best in the world."
You'd love to what, Maria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
This Amelie bashing gets more ludicrous by the day! What do you want her to do, crawl back to the chair???? For heavens sake who gives a toss how she gets back to the chair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie

Amelie FINALLY won two slams I mean let the woman RUN to her fucking chair.
MinnyGophers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 01:43 AM   #126
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Waters' Boy
shaun was so annoying that night, ill never forget it. she smiled the entire match from ear to ear i dont know if it was genuine or if she was trying to get in martina's head, but she almost beat her ass, it went to a close third
I have that match on tape...how was that annoying? Shaun was fuckin adorable out there...Martina was just being a bitch since she lost a ton of money in that cohabitation lawsuit with Judy Nelson
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 01:47 AM   #127
country flag Shenanigans

Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=MinnyGophers][quote=Bradshaw#1]Pam Shriver: Martina, Louis Armstrong stadium has brought you so many wonderful memories. Are there any bad ones on this court that stand out?

Martina Navratilova: Yeah, losing to you bitch.
Quote:

woah
was it on an interview on TV or something? She has guts. If I was Pam, I would have slapped her across the face with a racquet
No, Minny, the giraffe and martina are good mates and can get away with saying stuff like that to each other, however if Chris Evert had said that to Pam, now that would be a different story.
Shenanigans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 01:52 AM   #128
country flag MinnyGophers

MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygee
No, Minny, the giraffe and martina are good mates and can get away with saying stuff like that to each other, however if Chris Evert had said that to Pam, now that would be a different story.
ooh i see. Thanks for the clear up

I was really surprised she would say such a thing to anyone and on TV...
MARIA SHARAPOVA: "Amélie, you know it doesn't really matter at this point. I mean, I'd love to, I mean, Amélie is No. 1 in the world. She's playing great tennis. You know, I love that challenge of going out there and competing against the best in the world."
You'd love to what, Maria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
This Amelie bashing gets more ludicrous by the day! What do you want her to do, crawl back to the chair???? For heavens sake who gives a toss how she gets back to the chair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie

Amelie FINALLY won two slams I mean let the woman RUN to her fucking chair.
MinnyGophers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:06 AM   #129
minboy

minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of minboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJW
it's dictionary.

maybe you should get her to buy you one, and a brain, also
At least I know the meaning of the words I use. Not like everyone
Imagine Serena spelling hypochondriac

btw, my brain works fine, thanks for taking care

Ps : in french we do say dictioNNaire, I guess that's were my mystake comes from. If only those damn brits could write the words they've stolen from french correctly

Last edited by minboy : Aug 7th, 2004 at 02:14 AM.
minboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:12 AM   #130
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
I don't get it, do Pam Shriver and Chris Evert really not get along or is it just a rivalry thing?? Anyone?
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:19 AM   #131
country flag treiber04
Banned

treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyk75
Chris Evert: 1) (about the whole Graf-Seles debate) If someone had stabbed Martina, I would have won a lot more Slams, too.
treiber04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:23 AM   #132
country flag Shenanigans

Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute Shenanigans has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by minboy
At least I know the meaning of the words I use. Not like everyone
Imagine Serena spelling hypochondriac

btw, my brain works fine, thanks for taking care

Ps : in french we do say dictioNNaire, I guess that's were my mystake comes from. If only those damn brits could write the words they've stolen from french correctly

Best just to ignore SJW, this was a peaceful funny thread before he entered, I think it is just ignorance to correct people's spelling mistakes especially when their first language is not english.
In Sweden they also start to learn english at a much younger age than they do in France and English is less difficult for a swede to learn than a French speaker. SJW is just downright rude and arrogant.
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:32 AM   #133
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
OMG Chris! Soooo wrong yet fuckin hysterical.

"He looks like he needs help with his homework."-Mary Carillo, incredulous after finding out the boyish guy in the players box was Justine's husband.
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:45 AM   #134
country flag Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
I don't get it, do Pam Shriver and Chris Evert really not get along or is it just a rivalry thing?? Anyone?

Pamela Shriver is a regular poster on the board, suggest you go to her Church of Pam thread and you willl find out the truth
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 03:08 AM   #135
country flag Aerien

Aerien has a reputation beyond repute Aerien has a reputation beyond repute Aerien has a reputation beyond repute Aerien has a reputation beyond repute Aerien has a reputation beyond repute Aerien has a reputation beyond repute Aerien has a reputation beyond repute Aerien has a reputation beyond repute Aerien has a reputation beyond repute Aerien has a reputation beyond repute Aerien has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew.
After defeating Seles 6-0 6-0 at Miami 2000, Hingis was asked if she felt compassion for her opponent. "What is compassion?"
That's actually scary.

Martina Hingis after beating Barbara Rittner 6-0 6-3:
"Oh I only lost those games because I couldn't concentrate anymore. Playing Barbara Rittner is so boring!"
7 mixed doubles titles
7 Fed Cup titles

Debut record: 14 out of 24
Retired: Oct. 23, 2006
Aerien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote