The quote from a player wich made you laugh the most - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2004, 11:20 PM   #106
country flag faste5683

faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future faste5683 has a brilliant future
After winning a marathon five-setter over Carlos Moya at the U.S. Open, Todd Martin was asked, "Where are you physically?" Martin responded: "Physically? I'm right here. Do you want to know where I am metaphysically?"

faste5683 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2004, 12:11 AM   #107
country flag Fingon

Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisiscool
Umpire: If the machine beeps, what can I do?
Andy: Switch it off and use your brain!

this is the best quote so far
Fingon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 01:08 AM   #108
country flag Kabezya

Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future Kabezya has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA FOREHAND
Serena "I don't know maybe it's a lack of formal education" speaking on the war of words between Hingis and Richard W.
Oh I loved that line, Serena's expression and just the over all delivery. Serena's play wasn't the only thing that made me take notice.
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 01:31 PM   #109
oddkayla

oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold
Martina Hingis after she got through to the quarter finals of a slam, and Anna Kournikova lost: "Now the tournament begins for the stars" The way she said it was priceless!
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 01:36 PM   #110
oddkayla

oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold oddkayla is a splendid one to behold
Anna Kournikova on Venus and Serena Williams:

"I'm better than them. I should get all the attention. They don't know how to win"!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 02:23 PM   #111
country flag WorldWar24

WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future WorldWar24 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddkayla
Anna Kournikova on Venus and Serena Williams:

"I'm better than them. I should get all the attention. They don't know how to win"!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL
That's hilarious Too bad for Anna that she wasn't kidding
I'd rather have done it with you

You don't have to hate your opponents to beat them - Kim Clijsters
WorldWar24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 02:34 PM   #112
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddkayla
Martina Hingis after she got through to the quarter finals of a slam, and Anna Kournikova lost: "Now the tournament begins for the stars" The way she said it was priceless!

DAAANNGGG!!
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 03:19 PM   #113
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
"I think I can take confidence from this match against Venus. I mean she didn't really win that match. I gave it to her because I was making so many mistakes. So that means I won right?"
-Anna Kournikova

Not really a quote but during the '99 Wimby doubles final, Lindsay Davenport threw a shit fit over the electronic letcord not working. She basically went up to the referee and started yelling at her to turn it off. She then smacked it with her racket, looked up at the referee and went "See?! It doesn't work!"

"People have been saying this week that I remind them a lot of Anna Kournikova and at first I thought "My God, am I that bad of a tennis player?" But then I realized they meant I was pretty so I take it as a compliment now.
-Sesil Karantacheva

"I want to be competing at a top 10 level and competing for top tournaments and Grand Slam titles. I won't accept anything less."
-Bea Bielik...
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 05:27 PM   #114
country flag Slumpsova

Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradshaw#1
"I want to be competing at a top 10 level and competing for top tournaments and Grand Slam titles. I won't accept anything less."
-Bea Bielik...
OMG
watch out Stevenson, you have a rival!
Slumpsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 09:24 PM   #115
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
How about Jen's classic today. Re: The Russiams

"They've all come out of .... [nowhere] well, Russia!"

Really?!
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 09:35 PM   #116
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
No kidding Jen!!
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 10:30 PM   #117
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Hingis on Novotna "She is too slow and old to play doubles with." after a final loss of the team.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 10:59 PM   #118
country flag lilly
lost in limbo

lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future lilly has a brilliant future
This thread is already a classic. Up to the girls to make it never leave page1!
open their eyes
allez
lilly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 11:39 PM   #119
country flag bw2082

bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute bw2082 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradshaw#1

"People have been saying this week that I remind them a lot of Anna Kournikova and at first I thought "My God, am I that bad of a tennis player?" But then I realized they meant I was pretty so I take it as a compliment now.
-Sesil Karantacheva
Sesil
bw2082 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 11:58 PM   #120
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by minboy

Instead of shopping wherever she goes, she'd better buy a dictionnary, and a brain as well
it's dictionary.

maybe you should get her to buy you one, and a brain, also
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote