The quote from a player wich made you laugh the most - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2004, 03:22 PM   #31
country flag veera

veera is just really nice veera is just really nice veera is just really nice veera is just really nice veera is just really nice veera is just really nice veera is just really nice veera is just really nice veera is just really nice veera is just really nice veera is just really nice
Ivan Ljubicic: "He is Andy Roddick, we are in the States, and if somebody says something bad about him, then it's a big boom. I'm sorry if he's expecting everybody's going to like him. He thinks he's the best, the greatest, the most beautiful. But that's not the case...I mean, generally, I don't like him. I mean, not me, nobody in the locker room likes his acting on the court."

I thought that was pretty funny.

"You know, I know that in a lot of Grand Slams I think, you know, women's tennis, you know, I mean if you watch -- you know, I'm in the committee of the WTA and, you know, we get a lot of the results back from the Grand Slams and stuff. And, you know, women's tennis, at the moment, I think is a little bit more popular I think, if you compare them to, you know, whatever, TV ratings and stuff like that."

A classic from Kim Clijsters

For what it's worth I like you
And what is worse I really do
veera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2004, 03:28 PM   #32
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood7172
not in exact words....

serena: i think i'm a hypochondriac--you know, someone who is always getting sick. yep, that's me. if you looked up the word "hypochondriac" in the dictionary it would say serena williams. ( wimbledon 2001, a hypochondriac is someone who always THINKS she is sick but is actually healthy)
New_balls_please is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 03:39 PM   #33
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
"Can you shut that baby off" - J. Cap
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 03:47 PM   #34
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
"You know, I know that in a lot of Grand Slams I think, you know, women's tennis, you know, I mean if you watch -- you know, I'm in the committee of the WTA and, you know, we get a lot of the results back from the Grand Slams and stuff. And, you know, women's tennis, at the moment, I think is a little bit more popular I think, if you compare them to, you know, whatever, TV ratings and stuff like that."

WHAT the HECK was she trying to say there?!
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 04:36 PM   #35
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Paola at Wimbledon a couple of years back had a big arguement with a lines judge, then a couple of points later hit a ball in anger which hit the back fence millimetres away from this line judges head, realising this looked bad for her she went to apologise, but came out with something along the lines of "Oh, no, I didn't mean it! If I had meant the ball to hit you, it would have hit you!" rotfl!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 04:37 PM   #36
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Alexandra Stevenson
"You know, nobody is invincible, except for God. We'd be in real trouble if he was playing. He would beat everybody 6-0 6-0"
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 04:39 PM   #37
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana
Alexandra Stevenson
"You know, nobody is invincible, except for God. We'd be in real trouble if he was playing. He would beat everybody 6-0 6-0"
LMFAO!

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 04:41 PM   #38
country flag boggs570
Banned

boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by veera
Ivan Ljubicic: "He is Andy Roddick, we are in the States, and if somebody says something bad about him, then it's a big boom. I'm sorry if he's expecting everybody's going to like him. He thinks he's the best, the greatest, the most beautiful. But that's not the case...I mean, generally, I don't like him. I mean, not me, nobody in the locker room likes his acting on the court."

I thought that was pretty funny.

That is so, so, so, bad what the heck was she trying to say anyway.
boggs570 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 04:45 PM   #39
country flag Dave B

Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of
Man in stadium at Wimbledon: "Steffi will you marry me?"
Steffi: "How much money do you have?"
Dave B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 04:53 PM   #40
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Schett
"I can beat anyone here." (She lost her next match to Severine Beltrame! :rotfl: )

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 04:54 PM   #41
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Pam Shriver: Martina, Louis Armstrong stadium has brought you so many wonderful memories. Are there any bad ones on this court that stand out?

Martina Navratilova: Yeah, losing to you bitch.

Reporter: Serena, you just beat Yvette Basting in 32 minutes. What took longer, the match or your hair?

Serena: You want the truth? My hair (laughs).

Maureen Drake (during a match): Come on, what kind of call is that? I'm not out here for shits and giggles you know.

Umpire: Code violation, language abuse, warning Ms. Drake

Maureen Drake: What, I can't say giggles?

Reporter (to Jeff Tarango): As the older player, you don't feel like it's your role to go up to the younger players and talk to them?

JEFF TARANGO: To say what? "Welcome to the locker room. Don't bend over for the soap."
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 05:09 PM   #42
country flag DeDe4925

DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice DeDe4925 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by azza
Serena :retard: wow American and Dumb

Marat
She was being facetious.
DeDe4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 05:40 PM   #43
country flag sarza

sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future
Quote:

dont know what she was talking about but it made me laugh
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 05:43 PM   #44
country flag sarza

sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana
Alexandra Stevenson
Alex anything she says is pure genius, i love this girl
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 06:02 PM   #45
country flag ~Rachel~

~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future ~Rachel~ has a brilliant future
Quote:

ROFL!! You know, I miss Kim's press conferences!!
~Rachel~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote