The quote from a player wich made you laugh the most - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 10:55 AM   #151
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
Barbara Shett - "I Can Beat Any1 Here" LMAO
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 10:56 AM   #152
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hots4Safin
Serena to Justine after thier Wimbledon 03 semi where Serena won in straights:

"Sorry about that"
she didn´t said it did she?
if she did MG Serena your just the best
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 11:02 AM   #153
country flag -Em-
Team WTAworld

-Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute -Em- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hant Hant
Jennifer: "Why is everyone fucking against me? You bitches need some class!" (Jennifer yelling at the audience)
OMFG, Jen, that's flippin' hilarious!
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:36 PM   #154
country flag *Karen*

*Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future *Karen* has a brilliant future
Martina H and Patty are such bitches. Funny though.
*Karen* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:52 PM   #155
country flag hollywood7172

hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hant Hant
After Lina Krous. cut her hair and went to her match against JHH, Justine said "who's that ugly guy? Lina's brother?"

and this coming from JHH??

ana ivanovic daniela hantuchova jelena jankovic martina hingis

and... jennifer capriati !!
hollywood7172 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:54 PM   #156
country flag darren cahill

darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood7172

that last line of yours....so wrong and yet, SO FUNNY!

its a one time thing,
it just happens, a lot
darren cahill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:57 PM   #157

hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren cahill
that last line of yours....so wrong and yet, SO FUNNY!
hey, like whitney said, "i learned from the best, i learned from YOU"

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 02:58 PM   #158
Frank

Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 03:01 PM   #159
country flag darren cahill

darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all
Quote:
hey, like whitney said, "i learned from the best, i learned from YOU"
damn, thats wrong!

and whitney? she is so nasty. and not even in a good way

its a one time thing,
it just happens, a lot
darren cahill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 03:08 PM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren cahill
damn, thats wrong!

and whitney? she is so nasty. and not even in a good way
oh i couldn't agree more. did you see me pick any whitney songs for "my fave songs" thread? i think not. not " the greatest love of all" , not " i will always love you" .

back in the 80's, my brother and i had this thing: he liked whitney, and i liked madonna. one was a real skank and druggy pretending to be "the prom queen of soul". the other was a nice, disciplined catholic girl pretending to be a slut and a virgin. guess who i liked more?

as it turns out, i had better taste ( again). even my friends who can't STAND madonna say she's probably much nicer than la whitney.

but of course, i wish whitney well, for bobbi kristina's sake. and whitney is INFINITELY better than celine.

Old Aug 7th, 2004, 04:34 PM   #161
country flag RainyDays
Registered 1

RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold RainyDays is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Jennifer: "Why is everyone fucking against me? You bitches need some class!" (Jennifer yelling at the audience)
is that a real quote? or is it true that the poster just made it up?
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 05:03 PM   #162
country flag Stefwhit

Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice Stefwhit is just really nice
Quote:
oh i couldn't agree more. did you see me pick any whitney songs for "my fave songs" thread? i think not. not " the greatest love of all" , not " i will always love you" .

back in the 80's, my brother and i had this thing: he liked whitney, and i liked madonna. one was a real skank and druggy pretending to be "the prom queen of soul". the other was a nice, disciplined catholic girl pretending to be a slut and a virgin. guess who i liked more?

as it turns out, i had better taste ( again). even my friends who can't STAND madonna say she's probably much nicer than la whitney.

but of course, i wish whitney well, for bobbi kristina's sake. and whitney is INFINITELY better than celine.
I noticed that JCap is one of your favorites- how funny you clown Whitney for her mishaps with drugs, let's not forget Jenny has her own demons. No one in their right minds would refer to Whitney as a skank in comparison to Miss Skank herself, Madonna... - I'm not sure how Whitney got brought up in the first place, I just hate seeing peeps kick someone when they're down it's too easy, furthermore "It's not right, but it's OK"...
Admiral: Kim Clijsters
Lieutenant General: Elena Dementieva
Major General: Myskina

nominees for Brigadier General:
Venus, Golovin, Lindsay, Petrova, and Pierce
Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 05:14 PM   #163
country flag tennisiscool
Banned

tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about
"It was civilization and the third world coming together. If you looked one way you would see cows, dogs, people just laying in the street and then if you looked in the opposite direction you would see a fake Donna Karan bag for $30."
Martina Hingis on a post-Japan trip to Nepal, sponsored by the World Health Organization.

"Before I was the hunter. Now I'm the hunted."
Martina Hingis following the Lipton Championships in March.

"People ask me, 'Why do you have to look good on the court? Why not just play.' But to me, whenever I'm on the court, its like theater, and I have to express myself. Why should I have to look ugly just because I'm an athlete."
Anna Kournikova in the March 30 edition of Sports Illustrated.

"I hope to finish 1998 within the Top Ten so that my father and my agent quit smoking because they promised me that if I reached number 10 they would."
World No. 11 Patty Schnyder, who will have to wait a while for a smoke- free environment.

"It's like I'm still dreaming. When I was a small girl, I always thought Steffi was the greatest."
Magui Serna, after defeating Steffi Graf in Montreal.

"This is the first...well anything I have ever won!"
Venus Williams after combining with Justin Gimelstob to win the mixed doubles title at the Australian Open.

"I wouldn't consider myself cocky and arrogant. I'm confident and I tell the truth."
Venus Williams
tennisiscool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 05:15 PM   #164
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
can we stick with the quotes please?

andre after losing to sampras at kooyong "at least my wife plays better tennis than his" ROTF!
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 05:19 PM   #165
country flag tennisiscool
Banned

tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about tennisiscool has a spectacular aura about
Funny Martina Hingis quotes

"Favorite food? I'm very simple. I just eat everything that comes on the table, right now especially. When I was younger, I didn't like many things, but yesterday we went to eat Chinese, and Japanese I like; Italian, whatever".

"When I throw my raquet it helps me concentrate. It's just the way I am. It's better than to keep it inside."

" There was always a lot of interest in me, but that's OK - everyone likes to be popular and famous, that's what we work for."

"The juniors prepared me well for the pros. I'm used to girls acting like that. Its just as catty in the juniors. I didn't expect them to like having me on tour. They don't want to lose to someone so young. I had my mother there to support me, and that was all that mattered" - reflecting on her first pro match.

"Beating her was unbelievable. It was one of the best matches I've played. Now I would like to win a grand slam tournament. It could happen next year. I played such a perfect match today. I was always the youngster on court and so I always had to think about what I was going to do, and today it was just incredible" - after beating long time idol Monica Seles at Oakland.

"I just beat the world's No. 1, I can't describe the feeling. I was lucky. I played a great game today." - after beating Graf in the Rome quarter finals.

"I've never had big problems about being long on the court. During the U.S. Open I played three events (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) and some people asked me if I want to stay overnight on the court."

"I wish he had broken both hands" - after Marc Rosset lost the Swiss team the Hopman Cup when he punched an advertising board.

"It was just like a formula one car " - on Brenda Schultz-McCarthy`s world record serve against Hingis in Australia.

"It's better for me to have my mother as coach, she knows me so well. She was always at the tournaments from when I was little. No other person would know me so well. She's my best friend. We get mad at each other sometimes, like any family, but we can speak about it later, so everything is fine."

"I was up 6-1 and thought there was no way I'd lose. Normally, you should be able to get one out of five shots. But at 6-6 I got really nervous. I thought if I lose this point I'll crush my raquet in a thousand pieces." - from the Zurich semis against Huber.

"Maybe next year I`ll play in the mixed doubles " Her acceptance speech at the Australian Open 1997 after winning singles and doubles.

"It`s hard to find a horse " Martina commenting on the down side of indoor tournaments.

"I played like ... I want to say a bad word!" Hingis after narrowly defeating Gloria Pizzichini in the 1997 French Open.

After playing the pregnant Tami Jones at the 1997 U.S Open: " I'm going to face two opponents in one time "

Her good luck charm: " I have a little cow bell from Switzerland. When I carry my bags, you can hear it sometimes a little bit. That's it "

" Sometimes when you face Steffi, especially like two years ago, I didn't even want to go to Wimbledon because I saw the draw, first round Steffi. That wasn't very lucky for me. I was like 19 in the world and I had to play her first round, especially you know that on Thursday already. It's like, "Why do I have to practice? I don't even want to go there."

During a coin toss once, Hingis tweaked Davenport by saying, " Do you want me to serve or break you? ''

" I'm not a machine " After losing only her 3rd match of 1997

QUOTES FROM OTHER PLAYERS ABOUT MARTINA:

" She's just very honest, funny about it. She's got a great sense of humor. Martina has a light personality.''

" I think she has the best attitude of any top player that's ever been there ''
When she hits a bad shot, she'll say, 'God, that was atrocious.'
Linsday Davenport

Martina and Lindsay Davenport at the 1997 U.S Open. How sweet

Steffi Graf " I feel she is the one (to replace Steffi at number one)." - After WTA Championship Final November 1996 and how right she was !

" There is no question she has a great future in the game" Helena Sukova

"I wasn't sure how good Hingis would be when I first saw her. I wasn't sure if she'd have enough power, especially on her serve. But after I played against her this year, I saw she had all the shots, and more important, the mind. She may only be 15 years old, but she has the mind of a 30 year old. She is very smart on court and always plays the big points well. She wants to win so badly" Anne Miller

"I knew she had pretty much everything in her game. Those drop-shots! I'd never seen them drop in so close to the net. I felt like she was toying with me." Brenda Schultz-McCarthy

"Martina has a very intelligent game. She sees the court very well. Monica hits the ball really hard. If (Martina) can keep pace with Monica, she'll do okay." - Brenda Schultz-McCarthy After the Oakland semis.

Monica Seles "Martina played some great tennis. She blew me away today. There was not much I could do. She had better answers for every shot I had today. There's no doubt she's going to be a force in women's tennis. She's so young and she's only going to get stronger and better - that's the scary part" - after the Oakland Final.

Kimiko Date "Hingis has so much power I was kind of overwhelmed. There was nothing I could do." - after Martina defeated her at the WTA Championships.

Nick Bolletierri "She is the best thinker of her generation"

Pam Shriver " Boy, she hits the ball so hard, she blinks !!!"
tennisiscool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote