Lindsay Web site - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:15 PM   #1
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Lindsay Web site

Hi....

Is any lindsay fans here good at using html and making web sites?

If so please post that u can help on this thread

Please

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 02:18 AM   #2
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey i'm interested and sorry for not pming you early
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 02:30 AM   #3
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
I've got TONS AND TONS of info/pics/articles, etc. etc. etc. about Lindsay in my web page. the thing is that most of it has crashed out (i still have it in my PC though), so if you need any help i'd be willing to help you guys

Joaco
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 11:02 AM   #4

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
thanks, i'll chat with tim (selesport) and michelle (mcnikeke) and get back to you guys asap

Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 01:18 PM   #5
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Joaco

I think we are going to enter this competition, im not sure what thw address is now, but Michelle or Siobhan have it.

Anyway, we have to create a website, we have 6 months to do it. The site has to be on a particular topic (lindsay) and it is judged by this international panel of judges and from reviews by visitors.

We get prizes if we win aswell. So i looks fun

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 05:05 PM   #6

joaco and bis2806 do you have msn messenger?