Mashona Washington - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2004, 11:12 AM   #16
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Go Mashona go!

Old Oct 8th, 2004, 08:13 PM   #17
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future
Mashona lost in Seoul to Catalina Castano

However she's in the final of the Tokyo Japan Open and will be playing for the title tonight vs. Maria Sharapova, a player whom she defeted just two months ago. Here's Mashona's road to the final:

1R: def. Maria Sanchez Lorenzo ESP: 6-2 6-4
2R: def. [4] Kristina Brandi PUR: 6-2 6-2
QF: def. Evegenia Linetskaya RUS: 6-2 6-1
SF: def. [7] Klara Koukalova CZE: 3-6 7-5 6-2
F: vs. [1] Maria Sharapova RUS

Mashona was also down 3-0 in the second set! Congratulations girl and win your first final, and your first title!

Paldias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2004, 08:49 PM   #18
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Mashona

I saw her at Wimbledon, along side a favourite player of mine, Marcin Matkowski, and against another favourite player of mine, Tina Krizan (Washington/Matkowski - Krizan/Coetzee) and she played well, had fun and looked gracious I really admired her and I wish her all the best

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 03:41 AM   #19
country flag bovina_forever

bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future
She just played in the Bell Challenge were she was the 3rd seed but she lost in the fist round to Karatantcheva 6-0 6-2 but now she is at her Career-High Singles rank of 50
bovina_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 04:03 AM   #20
country flag Sugiyama=#1

Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough Sugiyama=#1 is a jewel in the rough
TOP 50.
At age 28, it's about time.
Sugiyama=#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 07:53 PM   #21
country flag bovina_forever

bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future
She has really come a long way this year
bovina_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2004, 01:48 AM   #22
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future
Go Mashona top 20 in 2005 here we come baby
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2004, 02:38 AM   #23
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
Awww I love her! I was lucky enough to see her play live against (my beloved) Lindsay Davenport in Stanford this summer. Needless to say, I was a little NERVOUS when Mashona took the 2nd set, but she definitely won me over as a fan! I saw her after that match and got her autograph as well as my picture taken with her, she's such a sweet girl!!!
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 01:03 PM   #24
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulez
Awww I love her! I was lucky enough to see her play live against (my beloved) Lindsay Davenport in Stanford this summer. Needless to say, I was a little NERVOUS when Mashona took the 2nd set, but she definitely won me over as a fan! I saw her after that match and got her autograph as well as my picture taken with her, she's such a sweet girl!!!
wow that sounds cool
Old Dec 19th, 2004, 01:04 PM   #25
country flag Bероника

Good luck in 2005,Mashona!!!
Old Dec 28th, 2004, 11:50 PM   #26
country flag Bероника

Old Dec 29th, 2004, 12:26 AM   #27
country flag Bероника

Old Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:37 PM   #28
country flag tom2791

tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all tom2791 is a name known to all
Good luck Mashona in 2005!

Here is an image not posted on this thread:

tom2791 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2005, 01:46 AM   #29
country flag LindsayRulez

LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of LindsayRulez has much to be proud of
good luck in 2005, Mashona!!
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 01:33 AM   #30
country flag Bероника

Sydney qualifying

(3)WASHINGTON Mashona USA vs. BRATCHIKOVA Nina RUS

Go Mashona!!!!!