Lilia Osterloh Fans - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:13 PM   #31
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Hopefully she can continue this great run into the uncoming WTA Tourneys that she is entered in. She will be playing in India and Thailand and possibly Open de Graz France Qualies this coming week if she can get in with her ranking...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2006, 02:30 PM   #32

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

LILIA is up to #116 in singles after winning $50k HI last week and #142 after reaching the doubles final last wweek in HI .
Old Jan 30th, 2006, 03:23 PM   #33
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute
Lilia
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2006, 04:48 PM   #34

Question

Lilia gets a WC into the tourney in COLUMBIA which is also the same week as MEMPHIS onwhich she also gets a WC for winning PITT $75 last NOV..i wonder which one she will take
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 11:36 AM   #35
country flag tennisjt

tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all tennisjt is a name known to all
Congrats to Lilia. I heard she just got engaged
tennisjt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 02:19 PM   #36
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute
She lost 2-6,2-6 against Nika Ozegovic in Pattaya

Where will she play her next tournament?
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 02:23 PM   #37

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlandman
She lost 2-6,2-6 against Nika Ozegovic in Pattaya

Where will she play her next tournament?
yeah..i think she had a bit of Jet Lag. She will be playing in INDIA Qualies starting on Friday..Good Luck and congrats on the engagement!
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 05:08 PM   #38
country flag Highlandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE
yeah..i think she had a bit of Jet Lag. She will be playing in INDIA Qualies starting on Friday..Good Luck and congrats on the engagement!
Yes, I think so, too.

Yeah, good luck to her there. I hope she can reach the Top-100 in next time.
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 09:00 PM   #39
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the engagement

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 09:17 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
Congrats on the engagement
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 03:48 PM   #41
country flag Highlandman

Quote:

It's cool, that here are also other Lilia-Fans - she is a very nice person
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 04:01 PM   #42

Smile

Quote:

It's cool, that here are also other Lilia-Fans - she is a very nice person
Yes she is a very nice girl...here is a pic of LILIA with her friends Vania King and Bethanie Matteck from the Thailand Players Party that was held this past weekend...LOOK AT THAT ROCK ON HER HAND!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LILIAosterlohBETWEENvaniaANDbathanie.jpg (33.9 KB, 29 views)
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 05:12 PM   #43
country flag Highlandman

Quote:
Yes she is a very nice girl...here is a pic of LILIA with her friends Vania King and Bethanie Matteck from the Thailand Players Party that was held this past weekend...LOOK AT THAT ROCK ON HER HAND!!
Very nice pic - Vania and Bethanie looks very nice, too

Yes, I saw that rock

Do you know, whether she is a friend of Venus Williams?
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #44

Smile

Quote:
Very nice pic - Vania and Bethanie looks very nice, too

Yes, I saw that rock

Do you know, whether she is a friend of Venus Williams?
Your welcome..:-) I am not sure if they are friends or not. Since they are both americans and play in allot of the same tournaments during the us tournaments during the spring, summer and slams i would think they would be at the very least friendly towards each other
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 05:39 PM   #45
country flag Highlandman

Quote:
Your welcome..:-) I am not sure if they are friends or not. Since they are both americans and play in allot of the same tournaments during the us tournaments during the spring, summer and slams i would think they would be at the very least friendly towards each other
Thanks

Yes, that's right, they play a lot of the same tournaments.

Yeah, I think they have a good rapport

(Sorry, my english isn't the best )