Lilia Osterloh Fans - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2005, 10:33 AM   #16
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Welcome back to the top 100, Lilia
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 14th, 2005, 01:30 AM   #17
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

LILIA won her first ever ITF singles title today. It was the Pittsburgh 75K. Congrats to LILIA. I hope this will give her confidence into the 2006 Season.
LILIA will end the year ranked (up from 194 last week) #143
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2005, 04:18 AM   #18

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

LILIA won her 9th match i na row today ousting the #98 player in the world
Hana Sromova(5) 6-3 6-7(5) 6-4

Keep going LILIA!

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Nov 17th, 2005 at 04:25 AM.
Old Nov 17th, 2005, 11:59 AM   #19
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Lilia What has she been eating lately ????

This is VERY exciting
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2005, 04:17 PM   #20

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan-Mtl
Lilia What has she been eating lately ????

This is VERY exciting
I think its what she has NOT been eating.. she looks to be back in incredible shape!
Good Luck today LILIA!!!!
Old Nov 17th, 2005, 07:13 PM   #21
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Go Lilia!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #22

Smile

LILIA will be playing in PALM GARDENS next week and then her season will be wrapped for the year.
I am acrossing her fingers that her #136 or so ranking will be good enough to get her into the Qualies of an Austalian Open pre tournament.
What a way to end the year LILIA..good luck from all of your fans for 2006!!
Old Dec 1st, 2005, 01:32 PM   #23
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Lilia lost to Olga Poutchkova 63 75 win the first round of Palm Gardens
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:51 AM   #24

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellery_queen
Lilia lost to Olga Poutchkova 63 75 win the first round of Palm Gardens
Yeah... But Lilia and Bethanie won there Doubles match today... hopefully hey can atleast get the the Finals here and raise there doubles rankings a b it before the 06 season starts
Old Dec 24th, 2005, 09:20 PM   #25

Smile

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of LILIAS fans!!!!! Look for Lilia in the qualies at the New Zealand tourney next week
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 06:49 AM   #26

Lightbulb

LILIA is not in the QUALIES at either of this weeks tourneys. So i assume that she has takin an extra week of Holiday...
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 07:40 PM   #27

Talking

LILIA won her 1st rd match today at the AUSTRALIAN OPEN QUALIES 6-2, 6-2. Good Luck in tomorows match against TING LI .
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 08:03 PM   #28
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Lilia

Too bad she faces my other fav Ting in the second round

Good luck to both!
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 12:16 PM   #29
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Hello

I want to bring to your attention the existence of Pick-Your-Winner [PYW]. This game is a popularity contest in which you can vote for your favourite players. Every tournament we start with the actual draw (or qualifying draw) and every match is won by the most popular player, using real-life scorelines.

Because Lilia will also play in some tournaments, I thought you might want to vote! If you want to vote (it's fun!), check the Tournament Forums for current matches and keep checking

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:12 PM   #30

Thumbs up

LILIA won her 2nd ITF Tourney in the last 3 months today beating fellow american Jessica Kirkland 6-4, 6-1 to win the $50K Waikoloa,HI