Who will Win PAW US Open? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2004, 11:50 PM   #1
country flag WTA Handicapper

WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold
Wink Who will Win PAW US Open?

Hi Everyone

As at Wimbledon you are invited to nominate TWO Paw players you think could win the US Open,with the main rule being you cant pick yourself

Scoring if any of your picks reach the last eight will be

50pts-Winner
25pts-Finalist
10pts-Semi
5pts-Quarter

I will shortly be posting my personal opinion of what the betting odds should be!
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:40 AM   #2
Pintaled

Pintaled is a name known to all Pintaled is a name known to all Pintaled is a name known to all Pintaled is a name known to all Pintaled is a name known to all Pintaled is a name known to all Pintaled is a name known to all Pintaled is a name known to all Pintaled is a name known to all Pintaled is a name known to all Pintaled is a name known to all
Based on form I'll say Spikey and Nicky2002

Pintaled is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 05:14 AM   #3
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
really, i believe anyone can win. it could be the world number 240 or the world number 1. Nobody can tell.

But i suppose kafelek is the most likely or SpikeyAidanm- has reached the top 10 in his last 4 tournaments i think
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 06:33 AM   #4

WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Betting Odds [Will be updated right through till Final ]

10-1 Favourite:SPIKEY AIDANM

12-1:Sandg
14-1:MyPapaje
16-1:Bionic71
18-1:Hooverphonic
20-1:Nicky2002
25-1:Hantuchov
25-1:Kafelek
28-1:Bbypk

33-1 BAR

Anyone interested to know their personal odds,post here and I will let you know!
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:28 AM   #5
Masharapova

Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light Masharapova is a glorious beacon of light
my odds? 100-1?
Masharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:34 AM   #6
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
My nominations:

oren987, silverwhite
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:38 AM   #7

Personal Odds for Wta Fan:100-1!
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:56 AM   #8
country flag zorgzamesnip

zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough zorgzamesnip is a jewel in the rough
spikey or andrew_uk

----PAW results ----
WON: Gold Coast 04
SF: Hasselt 04, Tashkent 04
QF: Filderstadt 04, Amelia Island 05
zorgzamesnip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 09:09 AM   #9
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
what are my odds? last time they were 50-1 and i came 7th

maybe they are 50-1 again?
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 09:28 AM   #10
country flag andrew_uk

andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute
WTA Handicapper

Nice to do this thread again, please make one for the Olympics if you can .

I won't say my 2 picks yet as the US Open is still quite a while away. By the way Gary, please check out the Design A Player link in my signature Thanks

The band features ex members of Alisha's Attic & Texas and American singer Charity Hair (The Alice Band)

Red Sky July's Official Website/Facebook/Twitter/MySpace
andrew_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 09:29 AM   #11
country flag andrew_uk

andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yeah, please can you tell my odds, thanks Gary

The band features ex members of Alisha's Attic & Texas and American singer Charity Hair (The Alice Band)

Red Sky July's Official Website/Facebook/Twitter/MySpace
andrew_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:51 AM   #12

Personal odds for Rossana Fan:50-1!
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 11:51 AM   #13

Personal Odds for Andrew UK:33-1
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 12:05 PM   #14

Cool

PS

Watch out soon also for my special match betting competition/Odds on PAW Players from the same country
Old Aug 3rd, 2004, 02:06 AM   #15
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
someone from out of 100
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote