I'm so proud of Lindsay!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2004, 10:20 PM   #1
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so proud of Lindsay!!!

Winning 3 titles in a row and just dominating on the tour right now is incredible! My friend from Florida Kyle and me were watching Lindsay play at Stanford three weeks ago and honestly I didn't think Lindsay had a great chance for title and Kyle kept mentioning how it would be amazing for her to achieve the 1998 feat!!! and she's on the verge of accomplishing that again my god, the media is all over the 1998 feat Lindsay achieved!!! Go Lindsay! WIN THE OPEN I'M PROUD AND HAPPY FOR YOU

Joe
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2004, 10:21 PM   #2
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
I agree and feel the same

Lindsay well done

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 10:23 PM   #3
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
its great to see her enjoy this sort of success again, its been a few years now!

last time she won this many titles back 2 back was in the fall of 2001, when she got her number 1 ranking back after winning filderstadt, zurich and linz
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 10:25 PM   #4
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Great Job by Lindsay!!!!

The girl is becomming unbeatable again!!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 10:26 PM   #5
country flag Hant Hant

Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light
yay lindsay, keep it up
Hant Hant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 10:28 PM   #6
country flag Butchwax
Banned

Butchwax is infamous around these parts Butchwax is infamous around these parts Butchwax is infamous around these parts Butchwax is infamous around these parts Butchwax is infamous around these parts Butchwax is infamous around these parts Butchwax is infamous around these parts Butchwax is infamous around these parts Butchwax is infamous around these parts Butchwax is infamous around these parts Butchwax is infamous around these parts
I am very proud of Lindsay too. For being the slowest mover on the tour she has more than made up for it in her willingness to work hard, lose weight and most important, stay humble.
I wouldn't really go out on the limb and predict her winning the US Open but she will have a punchers chance no doubt.
Butchwax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:22 AM   #7
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute
I'm SO proud of her. For someone like her to have gone through her whole career being the person to slouch her shoulders and give up, it is truely amazing that she has been able to find a positive attitude within herself in the "twilight" of her career.

BRAVO LINDSAY!!!

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:27 AM   #8
country flag Hant Hant

Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light
Lindsay is my main source of inspiration right now!!!
Hant Hant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:29 AM   #9
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
you certainly have a reason... Linds rebounded in a great way after a hreatbreaker at Wimbledon... Well done Linds! (although I'm hoping you will stop beating my faves left and right )
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:38 AM   #10
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
im proud of Lindsay too!

group hug!
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:49 AM   #11
country flag M2k
Poetic at Heart

M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute
What a great run from Davenport. ... during the second half of 2000, 2001,2002, 2003, and 2004 she keep having horrible injuries Good to see her play like her old self!!!!
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
- K. Blackburn –
M2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 02:18 AM   #12
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
Lindsay
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 03:42 AM   #13
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
:d
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 05:14 AM   #14
DENNYLEG

DENNYLEG has disabled reputation
Congratulations Lindsay! You are playing AWESOME tennis! Keep it up!
DENNYLEG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2004, 08:12 AM   #15
country flag hollywood7172

hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold
the linds is not my favorite player. but, i am happy for her. what she's done in the past 3 weeks is amazing. ( amazing career anyway)

yes, there'll be those who go on about injuries of other players, etc. but oh how they do carry on, right?

if she really is going to retire, she's going out on a great note. this is the way to do it.

great job lindsay!! and lindsay fans, you should be damn proud.

ana ivanovic daniela hantuchova jelena jankovic martina hingis

and... jennifer capriati !!
hollywood7172 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote