The Match of the Year: Zvonareva vs Myskina! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:29 AM   #1
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
The Match of the Year: Zvonareva vs Myskina!

It had it all! Both should be proud! This is the best match all year!

Myskina wins: 6-2 6-7(4) 7-6(15)
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova

Last edited by Cybelle Darkholme : Aug 1st, 2004 at 04:42 AM.
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:30 AM   #2
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
OMG.... IT IS GOOD.. Vera 8th match point now
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:31 AM   #3
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
OMG.. MYSKINA SAVED another match point
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:31 AM   #4
country flag selking

selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute selking has a reputation beyond repute
no ven vs linds was the best

selking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:31 AM   #5
venusfan

BEST TENNIS I've SEEN IN YEARS

Sir Richard Williams
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:33 AM   #6
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybelle Darkholme
It had it all! Both should be proud! This is the best match all year!
The best match of the year after this one should be Lindsay Davenport against Maria Sharapova at Wimbledon...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:33 AM   #7
country flag Bleach
Banned

Bleach is a jewel in the rough Bleach is a jewel in the rough Bleach is a jewel in the rough Bleach is a jewel in the rough Bleach is a jewel in the rough Bleach is a jewel in the rough Bleach is a jewel in the rough Bleach is a jewel in the rough Bleach is a jewel in the rough Bleach is a jewel in the rough Bleach is a jewel in the rough
how is vera losing these MP?
Bleach is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:34 AM   #8
venusfan

Omg.. It Is Good.. Match Point Myskina

Sir Richard Williams
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:34 AM   #9
venusfan

And 14 All.. This Is So Much Fucking Better Than Lindsay/venus

Sir Richard Williams
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:35 AM   #10
country flag udachi Elena

udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all udachi Elena is a name known to all
has anyone won yet? my score thing froze

"I only have one good day every week -- otherwise I would be number one already."
-Elena Dementieva- Tokyo Champ 2006

Я никогда не стремилась стать первой ракеткой России. Моя цель - быть лучшей в мире. - Elena

GO ELENA!!!!

Gooo Martina! (just don't beat Elena)
Sometimes you get a sense of what moments can turn crucial, so you hold on them with all your might. You say to yourself, 'DIE, BUT WIN THIS POINT!' " by Elena DEMENTIEVA

15 October 1981
udachi Elena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:35 AM   #11
venusfan

So many winners.. MATCH POINT AGAIN MYSKINA

Sir Richard Williams
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:35 AM   #12
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
15 All!!!

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:35 AM   #13
country flag selesrocks

selesrocks is an unknown quantity at this point selesrocks is an unknown quantity at this point selesrocks is an unknown quantity at this point selesrocks is an unknown quantity at this point selesrocks is an unknown quantity at this point selesrocks is an unknown quantity at this point selesrocks is an unknown quantity at this point selesrocks is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish this was on ESPN!
selesrocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:35 AM   #14
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
15 all, myskina had a match point at 15-14
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:36 AM   #15
venusfan

15-ALL.. This is one awsome match..

Sir Richard Williams